Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 44 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Sell Your Manson Items [Please Read Guide First]

Alumni

Default Sell Your Manson Items [Please Read Guide First]

This is a thread to post any Manson memorabilia that you are selling.

Please follow these guidelines though to protect yourself, the seller and to protect potential customers.
    • This thread is for people who have an auction online - for example an active auction on eBay or other reputable auction site.

• This is also for members to post auctions that may not be theirs but that they have seen on eBay or other reputable sellers (eil, Amazon, Play for example) that they think their fellow community members may like.

• Because of reasons of past bad trading, we do not allow people to come on with items to sell, for selling through Private Message or Email - they must already be online in an auction - this is to protect the seller against people that are claiming to buy but don't or try to scam and to protect potential customers from sellers that may up and disappear once money has exchanged hands. Doing this through 3rd party sites like eBay means people are protected by trading rules and have ways of getting their money back - ie by refunds.

• This is not a place for people to join the site just to 'spam' their wares.
    There are many collectors on this site with genuine interest in new items for sale, but as a community we like to protect one another too.

Happy trading.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Default Re: Sell Your Manson stuff (Please read guide first)

BAD LIST:

hardyzbest - Maximilian Meyer - max.sam@gmx.de: Failure to ship product or issue refund.

Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon
    BAD LIST:

hardyzbest - Maximilian Meyer - max.sam@gmx.de: Failure to ship product or issue refund.
    Erg, I hope that's not the case. I'm expecting two singles from him...
    I use words sharp as a sword

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

I offered $125 for two vinyls plus DTTW - he said he'd cover shipping. After I sent him the money, he said shipping from Germany would be too much. While disappointed, I understood and asked for a refund. For days he strung me along saying he "sent the transfer" but nothing ever showed up via PayPal. I finally filed a claim with PayPal who gave a partial refund after he refused to contact them back after 10 days. They are still working on getting me the full refund, but it's not likely.

I would not trust this guy at all. His fuckhead move caused a delay in being able to purchase a much needed upgrade for this site. So he didn't just fuck me, but fucked this site which I do not tolerate in any way.

I'm sure it's just stupid mistake, miscommunication or something...

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

No - this was over the course of multiple messages, and multiple attempts to get him to refund the money. He kept saying he sent the transfer, but he never did. PayPal is hopefully going to take action against this asshole. Thankfully I kept a log off all the messages.

Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by sp1nat
    I'm sure it's just stupid mistake, miscommunication or something...
    No, I sent him a PM on here and I have no reply. I might take this over to myspace and even contact him there.

I think I have lost money due to this and I'm not happy, even if it was only $12. 00.

woops, i just deleted his phone-number from my phone today...

^ Not good.

If you could get in touch with him in some way and make my problem be known I'd be ever so grateful.

I'm sure cringeon would too.

i still can try to get in contact with him via ICQ or schuelervz.net