Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Sell Your Manson Items [Please Read Guide First]

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Sixx. View Post
    According to Archdandy, we're getting the goods after he contacted him.
    Did you ever get the singles?

Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Stranger View Post
    Did you ever get the singles?
    Not yet and I even sent him a message on Myspace Christmas Eve. Things are about to get ugly.
    I use words sharp as a sword

Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

I'd advise no one to buy shit from hardyzbest/Maximillian Meyer. He isn't even responding to my messages. So basically I'm out money and he has the singles.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

I'm really sorry to see other people get ripped off by this fuck. Really goes to show you people's true colors. If you paid with PayPal, file a claim.

Alumni

So even though he knew people were publically calling him out and even though he was making third party statements claiming that this was not his fault and he would sort things out, still he rips people off???

I'm in agreement with Cringeon. And sorry to hear that others have been ripped off - file a claim, I would.
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5

Update:

We got in contact, he seemed generally confused by this information. So, being the kind person I am, allowed him to re-buy the singles and to send them again to me.

Guess what?

I finally got them yesterday.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I wonder if Cringeon will get his money back then.

I'm considering selling my God is in the TV/Last Tour On Earth Collector's Edition Bible Boxset.
    I'm open to any offer, but you must pay for shipping as well. I may consider trading for a few Print Mafia posters or something of similar value/rarity.

The images on MansonWiki are mine. It has been carefully opened, at the top so that you can enjoy the contents within, while still maintaining the original packaging, including the Interscope stickers on the front of the boxset and the God is in the TV Vhs. This is in absolutely perfect condition.

My Bible Boxset on MansonWiki

email me at mansonwiki0135@gmail.com with any offers, or PM me.
    Last edited by [god]speed; 04-02-2010 at 11:28 PM.

Alumni

Hi Godspeed, cool item to sell, I recently got a brand new unopened one from Amazon. They are a great find.

Just wanted to give you a heads up on the sites sell policy:

This thread is for people who have an auction online - for example an active auction on eBay or other reputable auction site.

Because of reasons of past bad trading, we do not allow people to come on with items to sell, for selling through Private Message or Email - they must already be online in an auction - this is to protect the seller against people that are claiming to buy but don't or try to scam and to protect potential customers from sellers that may up and disappear once money has exchanged hands. Doing this through 3rd party sites like eBay means people are protected by trading rules and have ways of getting their money back - ie by refunds.
    It may be worth putting it on ebay - I think it would do real well on auction especially with how rarely they come up. Good luck.
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    I think it would do real well on auction especially with how rarely they come up. Good luck.
    Right, I don't know how rare these are but I rarely see them. If I didn't already have one I would of snatched this off [god]speeds hands.

Why are you selling it anyway?