Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Sell Your Manson Items [Please Read Guide First]

Alumni

Okay this is NOT my auction but it seems pretty good. It's expensive and you'll have to check it to be sure but from what I can gather, the signatures are genuine:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RARE-MARILYN-M...item2559cdcb69

RARE MARILYN MANSON COLLECTION AUTOGRAPHED SIGNED LOT

***ONE SUPER RARE ADVERTISING POSTER 12 X 12 INCH SIGNED IN 1994 BY ALL 5 ORIGINAL MEMBERS!!! THE ITEM IS VERY BENT WORN AND TORN HERE AND THERE BUT DOES NOT TAKE AWAY FROM THE APPEAL AT ALL, I THINK IT ADDS TO IT!!!! THIS IS A ONE OF A KIND DUE TO THE FACT MARILYN DREW LIP STICK ON HIS FACE AND WROTE "FAG" ABOVE HIS HEAD!!!!!***

AN AWESOME RARE FIRST EDITION AUTOBIOGRAPHY SIGNED IN BLACK.

AWESOME ULTRA RARE CONCERT USED 18 INCH DRUM SKIN SIGNED BY TIM SKOLD~MANSON~GINGER~JOHN 5~GACY!!! WITH FULL CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY BY THE SECURITY CREW.

There is a bunch of other stuff in this auction too.

It has a starting bid og $499.99 or a Buy It Now of $559.99

I WISH so much I could get it.

Last edited by Emma; 04-08-2010 at 05:03 AM.
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5

(...)
    Last edited by vilebody; 12-26-2012 at 05:24 AM.

Alumni

$495.00???!!!!!

WOW! That's ALOT
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5

(...)
    Last edited by vilebody; 12-26-2012 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vilebody View Post
    but I was wondering if any collector hangs around here will do (Frau Dietrich, BlackEden, Litso etc...).
    I am probably a bit crazy and when it comes to the music of Mr Manson. Some (most of them are relatives, what a wonder) even say that I am willing to pay insane prices for some items and I honestly can't deny it.
    But although this promo is without question one of the rarest and greatest items to have (at least in my opinion), I neither don't have the money nor am I stupid.
    Collectiing always goes along with waiting. Watching the market, waiting and hoping for bargains or at least acceptable/normal prices.
    And the recalled SLC promo really pops up to often for lower prices that I would now pay 500$ for it. I'm not that despaired ;-)

(...)
    Last edited by vilebody; 12-26-2012 at 05:20 AM.

.. but I was wondering if any collector hangs around here will do (Frau Dietrich, BlackEden, Litso etc...).
    No, I wouldn't bid on it either - not for a starting price of almost 500$. I would place a bid if the starting price would be 50$ and then watch how high it will go.
    http://www.providermodule.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=174&dateline=12690782  99

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Frau Dietrich View Post
    No, I wouldn't bid on it either - not for a starting price of almost 500$. I would place a bid if the starting price would be 50$ and then watch how high it will go.
    I agree, the starting price is way to high.

(...)
    Last edited by vilebody; 12-26-2012 at 05:19 AM.

Some of you guys get in many items every week, I guess would the same thing to try to catch this one and then don't buy any other thing for about a month or two.
    Of course, that's what I did with my Lunchbox demo-tape because it was worth it in my opinion. But in this case I'd prefer buying 50 other items instead of this one. At least at the moment, maybe I am of another opinion in one or two years when I still didn't get it for a better price, who knows how the prices will develop.
    A few years ago I didn't buy the POAAF-vinyl because I thought that 30€ incl. shipping would be too much for Manson-vinyl. And today? I resent not having bought it every day ;-)