Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: European Tour Support Band - esOterica

Default European Tour Support Band - esOterica

I don't know how many people know this, but I haven't seen it mentioned yet. The support band for the European Tour are a band called esOterica.
    It is announced by the band in a Myspace blog here:
    http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =517374965

I wasn't familiar with the band, but after listening at their Myspace I think they seem like a capable opening act with some pretty solid tunes.

http://www.myspace.com/esoterica

Here's a fancy trailer for a DVD they released, perhaps a nice insight into their live performance.
    [youtube:16iqj1vd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2EtVx5rg9g[/youtube:16iqj1vd]

Default Re: European Tour Support Band - esOterica

they fucking rock! I had never heard of them but was very pleasantly surprised by the show they put on in Riga. Loved their stage presence and the music was awesome! After the concert I bought their album and as we were waiting after the show to see the band members (only ended up getting to meet Andy, noone else came up to the fence, sadly :C ) all 5 of esoterica came up to us and we had a great chat with them : D got my album signed by all of them. And they didn't just write a few autographs and then hurry off, they hanged around and we got a good 10 minutes of chatting with them : D really nice people and they definitely got one more fan that day!

ah, well. i dunno what to think about them. i'm not a fan of the video above, but they're probably better when i see them directly in front of me. :D

Follow Celiny-O On Twitter Add Celiny-O on Facebook Follow Celiny-O on Tumblr

I rather like this band. Manson seems to be choosing some good support acts this tour.
    "I've always wondered who makes those minuscule ziploc bags. What sandwich is going to fit in one of those?" - Marilyn Manson

Alumni

These guys were pretty damn good. Most support bands I watch, am sometimes midly entertained but these guys were actually listenable. A bit Maynard in his voice but really worth a listen. And they nicely warmed the crowd up.
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5