Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: General Enquiries [merge topic when issues are resolved]

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

Is there a box to check so I could stay logged in? I don't seem to notice it.

I'm a tad confused with the black and red circles next to topics. Red stands for "new posts" right? But almost all the topics have that red circle even the ones that don't have any new posts, and when I click "Mark all as read" they're all black, BUT next time I log on they're red again.

^ Yes I've noticed that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinuviel View Post
    The "go to last post" button doens't redirect me to the last but to the first post of the thread. Those on the main site are working fine but as soon as I enter a section it doesn't work anymore.
    Does someone else have the same problem?
    I have and it often takes me to page 3. I also noticed only up to page 3 is displayed for the thread page selection buttons.
    i loved you at your darkest

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Quote Originally Posted by R_Flagg View Post
    I'm a tad confused with the black and red circles next to topics. Red stands for "new posts" right? But almost all the topics have that red circle even the ones that don't have any new posts, and when I click "Mark all as read" they're all black, BUT next time I log on they're red again.
    Red stands for a hot topic, if you click into a section, look towards the bottom and the icons are explained there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Sixx. View Post
    I have and it often takes me to page 3. I also noticed only up to page 3 is displayed for the thread page selection buttons.
    I think there must be a setting somewhere that isn't quite set right. As for the page 3 buttons, I assume you mean the little squares... I think thats how they are supposed to be, they wont have a button for every page... think of a 50 page thread having buttons.

--
    As for the quick reply, I had users asking me about the "reply" button not taking them to the advanced reply page. I check the settings for it and they all seemed to default to quick reply unless I turned it off. Since more people were asking for advanced reply than quick reply, I made the temp change until it can be sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    [god]speed;55065

What do you mean?

Areyou on about things such as [I] [b] [img] those sort of codes?because they do work, if you know them then you can use them, but this text editor is an updated version from the previous ones and you don't really need them

I know how to manually put in the codes

because you can just click the icons and it applies code to it that way you just don't really see it.
    but i don't see any icons to click? do i have to type out the code or are there icons is what I meant?

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

[god]speed;55141
    Quote Originally Posted by [god]speed View Post
    I know how to manually put in the codes

but i don't see any icons to click? do i have to type out the code or are there icons is what I meant?
    Maybe you need to set up the text editor, I'm not sure what its set to as default, but to use the enhanced text editor follow these instructions:

Settings / then in the left panel select Forum Settings / then in this panel near the bottom select Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing

I cannot get my sig to be the right size (9.4 kb) without making it really tiny like it is!! :(

Poooo

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    I cannot get my sig to be the right size (9.4 kb) without making it really tiny like it is!! :(

Poooo
    What do you mean? its uploaded to photobucket at the size it is in your sig, why not upload another version a bit bigger, I don't really understand what the issue is.

EDIT:
    I saw the upload limit, if you go the text box and just use [IMG][/IMG] tags and paste the url then it should be ok. Hope you don't mind but I got the link to your old sig and tried that and it seems to work with just using the IMG tags.
    Last edited by Norsefire; 12-26-2009 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    What do you mean? its uploaded to photobucket at the size it is in your sig, why not upload another version a bit bigger, I don't really understand what the issue is.

EDIT:
    I saw the upload limit, if you go the text box and just use [IMG][/IMG] tags and paste the url then it should be ok. Hope you don't mind but I got the link to your old sig and tried that and it seems to work with just using the IMG tags.
    Thank you so much!