Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson Pictures

Default Marilyn Manson Pictures

I really didn't find this thread. So, let's post manson-related pics here (you know).

It was funny to see Skold with "Polivoks" T-shirt. What is "Polivoks"? It's old USSR-synthesizer.

But i was just stunned after I looked here: http://www.skold.com/mi.php

On the image 8 you can see "Polivoks" again, on the image 6 you can see another old USSR-synthesizer - "Maestro", damn, fuckin' manual in great condition! On the image 7 - "Electronica FL-01", yeah, old USSR... Flanger! But what "USSR" without that damn symbol?
    OK, on the image 1, under drum sticks, personally - USSR-emblem. LOL!
    So, it's reminded me "Made in Russia" mic, which MM has used during performance of Halloween on the Jay Leno show...
    Last edited by sp1nat; 12-27-2009 at 05:14 PM.

Never seen these before, thanks for posting
    Go Russia <3

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

I just altered the thread title slightly so it covers all Manson related pictures, the use of apostrophe before was just a little misleading, I read it before entering and thought it was to do with pictures Manson owns or something.

Anyway, you'll be pleased to know that there was a mass of Manson Images threads in a designated section, but due to Norsefire creating a gallery feature for the new site, we pulled the threads, and will use the submissions in them to add to the main site gallery. There is a Provider Module photobucket account I keep which at last count has something wild like 2-3000 images in it of Manson both onstage and in shoots/candids etc., so eventually all of them will be taken from there and added to the gallery. We just felt that for starters, a regular gallery by era would kick things off nicely.

But besides that, I hope to see pictures here I haven't before.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    you'll be pleased to know that there was a mass of Manson Images threads in a designated section
    Yeah, there was, but there isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    but due to Norsefire creating a gallery feature for the new site
    What feature?

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by sp1nat View Post
    Yeah, there was, but there isn't.
    I know, read my post again, I said that we removed the threads so that images posted within them can be used for the gallery feature. You're not likely to find the threads if we removed them...

What feature?
    Brand new website, lots to see and do!:-

http://www.providermodule.com/gallery/

;)

At the moment it's divided by era with a simple selection of shots most people will have already seen (I imagine), but the idea is that between the staff, we have a veritable goldmine's worth of images, most of which will be fed into the gallery over time, when we have done a lot of the other stuff we want to do. I'd have liked to put them all in there for launch, but in the end there wasn't time, I am sure no one minds. Besides that, the O section of the PM navigation bar has a third link called "Provider Module News". When we make any major changes or updates (such as adding plenty of images to a gallery), we will notify everyone there like any other news item, so that you find out about it upon visiting the site and it doesn't get lost in a thread or whatever.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Just noticed this version of "THEOL", I know, it was Hot Topic release of "We're From America", but not a whole album...

I was just browsing Myspace when I saw this pic of Stitch from Mushroomhead with Twiggy backstage
    They have a pretty solid foundation in the Cleveland music scene. Probably the best underrated bands out.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Just noticed this version of "THEOL", I know, it was Hot Topic release of "We're From America", but not a whole album...
    What do you mean?

Hot Topic did release a whole album, THEOL sticker is what you have posted, the 2cd version.

Norsefire, I mean that the tracklist of Hot Topic deluxe edition isn't similar to Japan Deluxe edition. I didn't know it, so, I was surprised.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Norsefire, I mean that the tracklist of Hot Topic deluxe edition isn't similar to Japan Deluxe edition. I didn't know it, so, I was surprised.
    OK, I understand the original post now.