Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Least Favourite Album Or Songs

A Rose and a Baby Ruth and The La La Song :P
    I dont have a least favorite album... really!!! LOL
    but the one i listen to least must be... The Last Tour On Earth lol
    ...empty line...
    I'm gonna break your heart and get away with murder...
    You shoulda known from the start that it wouldn't last forever...
    I cant control myself - I feel like someone else...
    I'm gonna break your heart and get away with murder...

Follow Celiny-O On Twitter Add Celiny-O on Facebook Follow Celiny-O on Tumblr

^ The La La Song is one I don't take seriously, so it never counted to me. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    I also dislike "You, Me, and the Devil makes 3".
    Ah yes, I forgot about this one. I don't dislike this song as much as I just find it cheesy.
    "Murdercute, happyrape, murdercute, happy happy happyrape, killer."
    *cringes a little*
    "I've always wondered who makes those minuscule ziploc bags. What sandwich is going to fit in one of those?" - Marilyn Manson

Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Celiny-O View Post
    *cringes a little*
    LMAO. I love that line.

:)
    I use words sharp as a sword

All tracks on Smells Like Children, save for the three covers.

That whole album was just rediculously pointless as far as I'm concerned...just an hour of useless manipulated soundbites. Ergh.

But actual songs? Probably the Personal Jesus cover, Cryptorchid or Get Your Gunn.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Sixx. View Post
    LMAO. I love that line.

:)

Me to :)

Silent Catalyst

Yay first post on the new forums =)

*Ahem* Anyway my least favorite album has always been GAOG (sorry GAOG fans!), and I don't really enjoy anything past the title track =( Other than that, I usually skip "Sweet Tooth" are "Snake Eyes and Sissies" from Portrait, and I like the rest. In terms of covers, I don't like "The KKK took My Baby Away", but I don't mind the rest

Original AIDS provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Mechanical View Post
    A lot of Manson's hits tend to use that swing groove, so perhaps he relies on it sometimes, but I always enjoy it, probably because I can't think of many other really good bands who use it that much.
    Yes, and normally I love that swung feel. It's that dirty, grimy strip beat through Dope Show, Beautiful People and Disposable Teens that makes them great. Plus, I fucking love Heart Shaped Glasses and Doll-Dagga, and many others, so it's not like I'm averse to that style of song. But by that point on the album I was feeling that Skold's songwriting was potentially a one-trick pony. And before any Skold fanboys jump on me I'm sure this isn't the case, but including this song did kind of over-choke the album with it. Maybe it's just because I was hungry for something else at the time, I don't know.

People sometimes say others only like all of a band's output because they're their favourite band, but Manson is my favourite band because I like all of the songs, rather than the other way around.
    True dat, I agree with you here for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Celiny-O View Post
    ^ The La La Song is one I don't take seriously, so it never counted to me. :P

Ah yes, I forgot about this one. I don't dislike this song as much as I just find it cheesy.
    *cringes a little*
    Whaaaaat? I want that line on a bumper sticker or t shirt or something, I love it.
    "Watch out your face, sperm as cold as ice, bouquet of knives, killer", just golden.

At the end of the day though, each album is what it is and I love 'em all for it. You couldn't change them as then it'd all be different and wouldn't be those albums I love. Sometimes critics in art would be well to remember that, it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotJesus View Post
    All tracks on Smells Like Children, save for the three covers.

That whole album was just rediculously pointless as far as I'm concerned...just an hour of useless manipulated soundbites. Ergh.
    Agreed.

Follow Celiny-O On Twitter Add Celiny-O on Facebook Follow Celiny-O on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by The Empirical Guy View Post
    Whaaaaat? I want that line on a bumper sticker or t shirt or something, I love it.
    "Watch out your face, sperm as cold as ice, bouquet of knives, killer", just golden.
    Haha, it's not that I hate that line (or the song), I just find it a little cheesy.
    "I've always wondered who makes those minuscule ziploc bags. What sandwich is going to fit in one of those?" - Marilyn Manson

Heart-Shaped Glasses - it is an abomination.