Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Least Favourite Album Or Songs

I always skip both personal jesus and heart-shaped glasses, they both feel like something he had to do for interscope or something

Follow Celiny-O On Twitter Add Celiny-O on Facebook Follow Celiny-O on Tumblr

^ Aw, I've always loved his cover of Personal Jesus.
    Although, there was an alternate version of it that I couldn't stand.
    "I've always wondered who makes those minuscule ziploc bags. What sandwich is going to fit in one of those?" - Marilyn Manson

"Devour", I know I'm going to get slapped for this one, lol. It's not a bad song... it's just, I can't really get into the song, I've tried so many times, it just doesn't work. Devour is the only MM song I can't really stand, but I don't hate it. Yet I was hoping he would stop playing it live.
    Least favorite album at the moment is probably Eat Me, Drink Me.

I can't really listen to anything pre-ACSS. Aside from all that I cannot stand "Better of Two Evils" due to the lyrics: "Haters call me bitch, call me faggot, call me whitey!" etc.WHAT? "Mutilation" is equally ridiculous. Pretty much the entire second half of EMDM I skip aside from the title track- which is epic, imo.

Original AIDS provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    Heart-Shaped Glasses - it is an abomination.
    Why, may I ask? Just out of interest as I know this song can take some heat some times, but I really like it, just wondering why so many others seemed not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Impaled View Post
    "Devour", I know I'm going to get slapped for this one, lol. It's not a bad song... it's just, I can't really get into the song, I've tried so many times, it just doesn't work. Devour is the only MM song I can't really stand, but I don't hate it. Yet I was hoping he would stop playing it live.
    Slapped? That's just the start of it. I'm pretty sure like Devour was the eleventh Commandment that God forgot to mention :p

Quote Originally Posted by The Empirical Guy View Post
    Why, may I ask? Just out of interest as I know this song can take some heat some times, but I really like it, just wondering why so many others seemed not to.
    I hate every single thing about it. I hate the way it starts, all pingy. I hate that it is so sickly sweet. I hate the lyrics. I hate the melody. I hate the video with those stupid glasses and the moronic look on her face.

To me it is the worst kind of love song because it is irritating as hell. It is just too fluffy for me to bear.

Slapped? That's just the start of it. I'm pretty sure like Devour was the eleventh Commandment that God forgot to mention :p
    Lol agreed!
    As for heart shaped glasses I love the song and I love the video and that's just that.
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd59/Bevz91/AA4.jpg

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I forgot to mention a some others.

I don't hate "My Monkey", I just tend to skip past it.
    I don't like Dogma.
    I'm not particularly a fan of Posthuman.
    I can't stand "This is the New Shit".

That's all I can think of for now.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Original AIDS provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    I hate every single thing about it. I hate the way it starts, all pingy. I hate that it is so sickly sweet. I hate the lyrics. I hate the melody. I hate the video with those stupid glasses and the moronic look on her face.

To me it is the worst kind of love song because it is irritating as hell. It is just too fluffy for me to bear.
    Fair enough, the opinion's yours to have. As for it being so sickly sweet, though, I'd suggest looking in to it more: I've always found it quite a dark song.

Follow absinthe bunny On Twitter

Fair enough, the opinion's yours to have. As for it being so sickly sweet, though, I'd suggest looking in to it more: I've always found it quite a dark song.
    I like it in the context of the album, but outside that story as a single I don't really like it that much.
    NEW WEBSITE LAYOUT UPLOADED 22/09/2013: