Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Least Favourite Album Or Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I'm even more surprised that there wasn't a poll on this. If Antichrist Superstar, Mechanical Animals, and Holy Wood are the highest in the most favorite poll, perhaps the least favorite poll would have Eat Me, Drink Me and The High End of Low on the top... with a chance of The Golden Age of Grotesque being second or third place there.

i believe there is somewhere ....... did you do a search?

"I'm a strip, strip, strip, and I flicker, flick, flick, flick
    A flicker of celluloid and there's holes, holes, holes
    In my everything"

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

I only recall a poll about the most favorite Marilyn Manson album. If there is a poll on the least favorite album, I must've overlooked it, or nobody has actually gotten around to it yet, as I also couldn't seem to find it when I actually tried to look it up.

Before the more recent albums were released, I didn't think a Marilyn Manson song could get any worse than Target Audience. But then I heard They Said That Hell's Not Hot and now that's probably my least favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganGrinder89 View Post
    Before the more recent albums were released, I didn't think a Marilyn Manson song could get any worse than Target Audience. But then I heard They Said That Hell's Not Hot and now that's probably my least favorite.
    wow, i dont think ive ever seen someone dislike target audience LOL. that's a first! very interesting opinion. what dont you like about that song? that is one of my favs on holywood, and one of the first songs i learned how to play on guitar. always wanted to hear it live too.

i would agree with you on they said hells not hot ... its not a favorite of mine either. right up there with mutilation. i love the instruments in it, such as the organ, but thats about it.

"I'm a strip, strip, strip, and I flicker, flick, flick, flick
    A flicker of celluloid and there's holes, holes, holes
    In my everything"

I'm not entirely sure what rubs me the wrong way about Target Audience, I just thought it was the weakest song on Holywood, the least impressive melodies, lack of hook, and most of all, boring and very forgettable compared to most MM songs.

Well, "Mutilation" for starts. I think it's mainly the meaning behind it that's the lamest. Not sure if he's really one to talk about who's copying who.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Never really got into Wight Spider that much.

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

I think I'll actually separate it by decade, but exclude the 2010s, since there's only Born Villain for now.

Least favorite album of the 1990s: Portrait of an American Family

Least favorite album of the 2000s: Eat Me, Drink Me