Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 103 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3006

Thread: Official Manson Social Networking Updates!

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    The question has been made: Did we miss something?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Not sure what you mean by "missing something".
    I would imagine Alexandra is referring to this:-
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    LOVE his Brain costume!
    And what I think is going on, is the fact that Babalon users decided it was acceptable to re-post costume-party pictures that Ginger had on his personal Facebook, showing him out at a roller-rink with his girlfriend, some even being fucking stupid enough to make comments about how he should be making a Marilyn Manson album rather than enjoying a private life. His costume in the pictures was the outfit he's wearing here, so I'd say it is being worn ironically as a response, I don't think he was happy about the invasion of privacy.
    I know the majority of the MySpace and Facebook pictures Manson puts up are for public consumption as much as his own enjoyment, but I don't think that rule applies to non-music personal pages, there is a line, even if it isn't carved in stone on someone's doorstep.

Incidentally, I quite liked the juxtaposition of beautiful and absurd between the piano rendition and the costume, it really draws focus on how talent is undeniable however you dress it up.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I didn't get the mouse outfit, but whatever, the video was awesome.

At first I thought it was a vocal track for the song that we hadn't heard, it sounded different, but I think it probably is the same one as used in the original Ginger Fish remix, probably sounds a bit different being recorded on that video.

Q is for fucking Queen Alexandra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Not sure what you mean by "missing something".
    Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    I would imagine Alexandra is referring to this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    LOVE his Brain costume!
    Oh snap, sorry! I meant this:

Quote Originally Posted by timoldbean View Post
    What this about Archdandy's crank call?

And what I think is going on, is the fact that Babalon users decided it was acceptable to re-post costume-party pictures that Ginger had on his personal Facebook, showing him out at a roller-rink with his girlfriend, some even being fucking stupid enough to make comments about how he should be making a Marilyn Manson album rather than enjoying a private life. His costume in the pictures was the outfit he's wearing here, so I'd say it is being worn ironically as a response, I don't think he was happy about the invasion of privacy.
    Thanks for clearing out; I was wondering what was it that made Ginger write on his Facebook wall that he won't share his photos anymore. This made me think how ironic is it that your own fans can sometimes be your worst enemies.

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    I didn't get the mouse outfit, but whatever, the video was awesome.

At first I thought it was a vocal track for the song that we hadn't heard, it sounded different, but I think it probably is the same one as used in the original Ginger Fish remix, probably sounds a bit different being recorded on that video.
    I'm like 70% sure it was the vocal track and he was playing to it. It didn't sound like it was mixed coming from the vocal track.

Alumni

I know the majority of the MySpace and Facebook pictures Manson puts up are for public consumption as much as his own enjoyment, but I don't think that rule applies to non-music personal pages, there is a line, even if it isn't carved in stone on someone's doorstep.

Incidentally, I quite liked the juxtaposition of beautiful and absurd between the piano rendition and the costume, it really draws focus on how talent is undeniable however you dress it up.
    It is annoying that people will grab and post whatever they can - for this site we have only ever promoted his VDJing and posted pictures that members here themselves have. It is awful that people have made comments about him having a private life - those are just snippets of a whole - we don;t see him 24-7 and so what if he has some down time. It is even more awful that people would take those images and then make derogatory comments. Tis a shame.

And agreed, the costume and the playing complemented each other in the beautiful and absurd (in a good way).

Quote Originally Posted by Dronepool View Post
    I'm like 70% sure it was the vocal track and he was playing to it. It didn't sound like it was mixed coming from the vocal track.
    It definatley was him playing to the vocal track.
    Last edited by Emma; 09-29-2010 at 01:33 AM.
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5

Marilyn Manson for never
    Mood: enlightened

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Interesting updated. Reminds me of the Kill Hannah album "For Never & Ever" which actually Sean Beavan produced.

it would be awesome for the band to feature the ginger version of putting holes in happiness next tour, let's make a petition! lol

Alumni

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoy359 View Post
    it would be awesome for the band to feature the ginger version of putting holes in happiness next tour, let's make a petition! lol
    Actually I would love to hear it live too.
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5

c'mon! 9 hours ago, get with it people! new myspace status

Marilyn Manson ...the devil's fragrant arms.
    Mood: excited
    9 hours ago from Mobile