Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 7 of 301 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Manson Social Networking Updates!

What a gratifying status update! I'm excited to get to know what ever comes next!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    Marilyn Manson Let the new era begin.
    Mood: aroused Posted 10 minutes ago from Mobile
    I felt a shiver.

A slight shiver. In spite of all my cynicism, I must assume Manson understands what a loaded word "era" is to the community who follows his updates. The simplicity and directness of the statement suggests- to me, the word was chosen deliberately. At least that is what I am choosing to hope. I'm mean I'll only allow myself to half hope for anything- and not just when it comes to Marilyn, but this status update has tickled my dick in a way I can't even fucking articulate.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by 21Faces View Post
    I felt a shiver.

A slight shiver. In spite of all my cynicism, I must assume Manson understands what a loaded word "era" is to the community who follows his updates. The simplicity and directness of the statement suggests- to me, the word was chosen deliberately. At least that is what I am choosing to hope. I'm mean I'll only allow myself to half hope for anything- and not just when it comes to Marilyn, but this status update has tickled my dick in a way I can't even fucking articulate.
    Manson tickles your dick? Hmm. He just got engaged, not this shit again. j/k

The word era does resonate with me as well. I was talking to Nick Sixx. about this the other day. The last real era was Golden Age. Which, sadly, was shortlived and dissapointing. Not because I think that record, art movement sucked. Which I don't. But mainly because it started off so promising and just dissolved after roughly a year. It also was the era that led to the departure of Twiggy, and shortly thereafter, the departure if John. Hopefully this era will be a golden, glistening age of vagina with lots of grotesque surprises for us to stick our hands inside and fall in love with.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

^ yeah, we did haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    Marilyn Manson Let the new era begin.
    Mood: aroused Posted 10 minutes ago from Mobile

/Excited.
    Me too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dronepool View Post
    I never had a real valentine or a girlfriend during VD, teh internets is mah girlfriend!
    How does that work out? :p
    Last edited by spaceSuicide; 01-14-2010 at 05:00 AM.
    I use words sharp as a sword

Add S.Hal0mega.B on Facebook Visit S.Hal0mega.B's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    In this instance, I will definitely "assume that he's talking to us". I remember shunning the 'Era' concept somewhat at The Heirophant whilst The High End Of Low was being recorded, mostly because at the time, there were plenty of fools making the typical "Antichrist Pt. 2" comments, and it seemed better for there not to be an era, just an album, something unrelated to how Manson had done things in the past. Although in retrospect you can create a timeline (yes, even one as ambiguous as THEOL...), I think that is more or less what happened. The tour was more straight-forward, a band, songs, an audience, and depending on which leg you witnessed, some fucking well played Rock N' Roll. The record was big in places, but also understated, so perhaps Marilyn Manson has decided it's time for something more specific, something more refined or direct perhaps?

In any case, there isn't much ambiguity to be located in this new update, so here's hoping the fruits of whatever endeavour he is currently immersed in are unveiled in the near future. Like everyone else, I am excited and intrigued to see what will be next. It's open break time really, with an engagement, split from the record company, the end of the decade and numerous other things done and dusted, the field is pretty much Manson's to do what he will now.
    I Agree gay sir! ;P My thoughts were the same. deliriseriosuly [sic-lolz], I'm stoked about this. :)

"Our less well-developed physical senses, vis-a-vis our limited perception of the electromagnetic spectrum, aka reality - would be responsible for our reliance on reality and all that we define by it."
    'Joelle'

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

the new status update is awesome! I am really excited. :D

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Definitely good news!

This makes me really excited. Good news!

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Tomorrow is the 15th.

Perhaps 1/15 at 1:15?

This is very exciting! The straightforward mention of 'era' sounds like he's found his focus. It has been a while since I got a sense of enthusiasm from him.