Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 301 of 301 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301
Results 3,001 to 3,006 of 3006

Thread: Official Manson Social Networking Updates!

Sure, he is entitled to release the song whenever he wishes, but having hyped the 14th and not release anything in the end, will definitely take some of the excitement and positivity regarding the song and possibly the whole era away. Also the more he waits the more he misses the "political train", which, lets be honest, has left the station a long time ago.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar
    Add Unpretty Unsafe on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by FuckmanQ View Post
    They didn't have to say anything, this entitlement is ridiculous. Look, I am disappointed it didn't go as planned but lets move on. The shit on twitter is so disgusting but of course I have to realize a majority of those people are like fucking 12 years old or a tad older so they have no concept of reality whatsoever.
    Exactly. I'm sure something was 100% intended to be released today, but unfortunately something went screwy.

But everyone's all...

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar
    Add Unpretty Unsafe on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by FuckmanQ View Post
    They didn't have to say anything, this entitlement is ridiculous. Look, I am disappointed it didn't go as planned but lets move on. The shit on twitter is so disgusting but of course I have to realize a majority of those people are like fucking 12 years old or a tad older so they have no concept of reality whatsoever.
    Exactly. I'm sure something was 100% intended to be released today, but unfortunately something went screwy.

But everyone's all...

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

So Manson isn't following Twiggy on Instagram anymore. Don't know if that means anything.

Quote Originally Posted by xifour View Post
    So Manson isn't following Twiggy on Instagram anymore. Don't know if that means anything.
    Thatīs it, it explains all - MM and Twiggy got into a huge fight, Twiggy destroyed all copies of the song, left in a highly dramatic fashion and posted middle finger pic aimed at Manson on twitter :D

9. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

They decided to only get to seven.

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post