Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Introductions

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by SampleOfSoul View Post
    Hi people, I used to be SampleOfSoul on the 'phant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing View Post
    Hrm, I was "burn_the_priest" on the, 'phant. Hello to the few that might remember me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Name: Justin
    I used to be on the phant but was bashed out of my mind until I didn't want to post anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sickly Star View Post
    I went by the name "Cake&Sodomy" on the 'phant, I didn't post much so I'm sure no one remembers me.
    Hello, and welcome to everyone, it's been nice seeing new-old faces resurfacing. I've got a good memory for small, incidental details, and I remember people (SampleOfSoul, Missing and Cake&Sodomy, I recall all of those names), even if we never spoke, or they weren't particularly active.
    Generally you'll find the atmosphere here inclusive, communal, and polite. Many people are familiar with The Heirophant, and that's okay, but things have moved on from there I think, attitudes and agendas are different, and you'll find no unnecessary conflict or bullying here. Not that those are the only features that could be taken away from using The 'Phant, far from it, but at the same time it had a reputation, and it's not one you'll find continued here, even by association. Frankly geting all worked up over things and having fallings out with people is very boring.
    At the same time, if a dedicated covergence and resource is what you're looking for, hopefully that's what is on offer here as well. You don't have to be Manson Fan #1 either, I understand if Marilyn Manson is not the first reason people gravitate towards these communities, and that's okay also, even discussion of his music and life has moved on I think. If you're as enthusiastic about it as I am, there's plenty of topics for that, as much as there are for other subjects and ideas.

So anyway, welcome again, enjoy yourselves, and hope to see you all soon.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

Good to have you people here. I remember all 3 of the new posters.

Hello everybody :-) Maybe some of you already know me from the MansonWiki forums. As more and more people were talking about this site I obviously had to look what this was all about. So - here I am.
    Btw: I'm 24 years old, live in Germany and am looking for inspiration ;-)

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

^Welcome, glad you found your way over!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Eden View Post
    Hello everybody :-) Maybe some of you already know me from the MansonWiki forums. As more and more people were talking about this site I obviously had to look what this was all about. So - here I am.
    Btw: I'm 24 years old, live in Germany and am looking for inspiration ;-)
    Yay, I'm from Germany too. :]
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Ich_Bin_Du View Post
    Yay, I'm from Germany too. :]
    Welcome!
    Yeah, cool! I already feel at home :-D
    And of course thanks @ Cringeon as well :-)

Nice to see you here, Black Eden! :)
    http://www.providermodule.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=174&dateline=12690782  99

(...)
    Last edited by vilebody; 12-26-2012 at 05:37 AM.

Hey I'm OmegaXPariah migrated from the phant undder a different user name and am known in babalon as Ignite_Midnight. Looking forward to the future, lets see what fresh new thrills this ride has to offer shall we?

Allycat- used to be song. I had to reregister as I forgot my password.
    As well, I was no longer on the 'net via my pc as my friend with whom I shared dsl wanted to get rid of it. So I got a data plan on my lg vu cellphone. Couldn't interact on boards using the phone, so I'd been missing in action due to that. Just bought an iPad and am able to use it j.ust as I had my pc to get around on he net. Oh joy. I sure beats the fuck out of typing with one thumbnail on the cell.