Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768

Thread: New Member Introductions

Add Procrastinator on Facebook Visit Procrastinator's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic/Mystic View Post
    Hello. All you need to know about me (if you need to know anything at all) is that I'm a total weirdo. My mental illness is Tetrapolar Johnnysteria. My religion is Pagan Insatinism. I've been living in isolation for seven years - no friends, no parties, and only a few telephone conversations. I'm sort of a hermit philosopher... like Nietzsche's Zarathustra, but much less clever. And probably weirder. I can't explain myself to anyone without instantly putting them off.
    But I have been raised by MM. My mind and my entire life are pervaded by his symbolism and imagery. I can't even think a single serious thought that isn't in some way related to his work. So if there is any place in this world where I can belong, it's surely on a forum of MM fans.
    Welcome! I can't promise that you will feel like you belong here but I do hope you enjoy yourself! :)

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic/Mystic View Post
    Hello. All you need to know about me (if you need to know anything at all) is that I'm a total weirdo. My mental illness is Tetrapolar Johnnysteria. My religion is Pagan Insatinism. I've been living in isolation for seven years - no friends, no parties, and only a few telephone conversations. I'm sort of a hermit philosopher... like Nietzsche's Zarathustra, but much less clever. And probably weirder. I can't explain myself to anyone without instantly putting them off.
    But I have been raised by MM. My mind and my entire life are pervaded by his symbolism and imagery. I can't even think a single serious thought that isn't in some way related to his work. So if there is any place in this world where I can belong, it's surely on a forum of MM fans.
    You'd think that, but given your introduction I recall that the Shangri-LIE experiment has hardly been without its hiccups.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

4. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post

Hi everyone,
    I've been a big fan of Manson for two years now, so I guess I'm still considered pretty new. But over the past two years I've familiarized myself with the band's history, members, and songs/albums. I'm especially fond of the Spooky Kids era. I've lurked the forums for a little under a year, and thought it would be interesting to be part of a MM community, so I joined!
    I'm also a guitarist and singer, and have a project called The Unconsecrated which has lasted for about as long as I've been a Manson fan. I'd like for the project to take off in the future hopefully.

6. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

On behalf of Suedehead

Via SMS text message (Once killed off and presumed dead).

"Hiyyyyaaa! I'm from England. I speak good. It's been a while since I've used any forums or even gone out in public. I spend most of my time, since becoming born again, reading my Bible and talking to only a few friends. But it's good to be back. MARILYN MANSON! I love listening to music. I like art. I've been enjoying taking walks and eating ice cream on park benches at the moment while watching people walk by. I just turned 55 a couple of months ago. I suffer from alopecia which is why I will not be sharing any pictures. It is great to read many of the many many topics on here. I like books. That's why I write a lot. I don't plan on posting very much but think those that do good. Take Care!"
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

8. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Shangri-LIE Suedehead's Avatar

Thank you "Shangs", we used to bang so I thought it only fitting he should present me for my "coming out" Downtown stylie. I think he's really captured my essence here guys, although he shouldn't have brought up the alopecia. The docs say it was caused by excessive shower cap usage but I know it's karma from a particularly vicious lambasting I gave Yolandi for her silly half
    -of-this half-of-the-other hairdo. Sorry D. Anyway, Marilyn Manson and that, whoo! I do speak good and I hope to be a friend, and perhaps, more accurately, a mentor to those of you here who need a tutorial in how to hyper your bowls. I taught "Shangs" everything he knows. I do like ice cream very much and for my 56th birthday I intend to quit my job and move to the coast to sell a variety of pioneering flavours on Blackpool promenade. I'll probably do a lot of reading down there...I'm mainly into extreme existentialism and guides on how to operate heavy machinery. So yeah, lovely to be formally introduced. Take Care!

10. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    Thank you "Shangs", we used to bang so I thought it only fitting he should present me for my "coming out" Downtown stylie. I think he's really captured my essence here guys, although he shouldn't have brought up the alopecia. The docs say it was caused by excessive shower cap usage but I know it's karma from a particularly vicious lambasting I gave Yolandi for her silly half
    -of-this half-of-the-other hairdo. Sorry D. Anyway, Marilyn Manson and that, whoo! I do speak good and I hope to be a friend, and perhaps, more accurately, a mentor to those of you here who need a tutorial in how to hyper your bowls. I taught "Shangs" everything he knows. I do like ice cream very much and for my 56th birthday I intend to quit my job and move to the coast to sell a variety of pioneering flavours on Blackpool promenade. I'll probably do a lot of reading down there...I'm mainly into extreme existentialism and guides on how to operate heavy machinery. So yeah, lovely to be formally introduced. Take Care!
    Wait. You're not 55! You were just telling me that you can't drive it! Though I do support your post retirement ambitions. Welcome back, you "Bright Young Thing". Fokken sexy ScortsWoman, you. Keep speak much gud. Break the stones and bars of the castellated alleys wide open for the morbid youth here so that they may see the neon frontiers of LIBERTY! Let the purgation of idled brain rot commence te allow thar minds te flow freely in pursuit of ice cream existentialism! As for "teaching him everything he knows" whenever it comes to me? Somewhat true. Need I remind you of D.E.N.N.I.S. again, SweetHead? With that said:

He's a real cool guy and a hero of ...ours. Sound. Phrase. Inflection...

ALSO! Welcome, Lunatic/Mystery! Your username is unique as well as it is quite possibly a dead give away that you're either an ex banned member or a lurker about to go berserk with abstruse insights and high praise of the anti-canticles our sacerdotal emperor treats us to. LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

12. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Not new, not old but I'm back after years of being gone, so I feel somewhat new.

Sounds a bit contradicting.

But anyways, group hugs! How's everyone been?

Quote Originally Posted by Christina View Post
    Not new, not old but I'm back after years of being gone, so I feel somewhat new.

Sounds a bit contradicting.

But anyways, group hugs! How's everyone been?
    Are you the Christina from back in the mmusa days? If so, I absolutely remember you.

I'm not new either, but I am new here. I've been lurking forever but finally just decided to join and post again. So hi, if anybody remembers me, which I'm sure nobody does. But I've been around forever and I still remember quite a few of you.

15. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by FalleNstaR View Post
    Are you the Christina from back in the mmusa days? If so, I absolutely remember you.

I'm not new either, but I am new here. I've been lurking forever but finally just decided to join and post again. So hi, if anybody remembers me, which I'm sure nobody does. But I've been around forever and I still remember quite a few of you.
    Sure am! ;)