Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: 14.02.10 Valentine's Day Update | Magazine Media Archive & Soundtracks

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Default 14.02.10 Valentine's Day Update | Magazine Media Archive & Soundtracks

Okay everyone, well platitudes aside, as ever we are always working in the dark, making sure everything is where it should be for you. There will be more submitted as time moves forward, but for this morning, so there's something "romanson" for you to enjoy, we have created the accessible Media Archive section, one of the pending areas we were looking forward to working on after launch. Click below to visit the newly updated section:-

As you'll see, we have entered a collection of transcribed magazine features, all of which were gathered by staff or forum members, so if you see anything you have that isn't there, send it to us and it will be included. Though that said, in the next week and a half, another batch (a good 150 or so) of articles and interviews I haven't finished typing up yet will be added, so there's not a lot of bases we haven't covered. I hope everyone enjoys reading through them, and thank you to -< me >-, Procrastinator, Emma and Mexicanfiend for their submissions. All user-submitted pieces are given credit on their respective pages, of course.

Also completed recently, the Soundtracks Discography was added. It covers all major soundtracks that Manson songs have been featured on; covers, originals and songs specific to the score. If you have a look over them, where applicable there is information and trivia pertaining to each album there as well, which you can expect to be a pointer as to how the main Discography and Videography pages will work in the coming months. I wanted to test out how that would feel on these smaller pages, and get some feedback from you, so don't be diplomatic, tell us what you think. Click below to visit the Soundtrack section:-

I am sure you might also have noticed Norsefire's beautiful Valentine's Day flower arrangement that has gayed up the site... It seemed amusing that "Les Fleurs du Mal" would make an appearance when the flies are NOT waiting...

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

Original AIDS provider.

The rose footer at the bottom of the page is beautiful, and the site updates a great!

Alumni

Welcome as always S.D. - nice to be able to help the site out where I can.

And congrats on the new updates - can't wait to have a gander - I love the background BTW! Kudos Norsefire - the roses on the bottom are pretty cool too!
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5
    See my Manson Collection here:https://www.instagram.com/the_manson_collection/

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

Glad to see this go live, and can't wait to see how it expands. It's really nice getting all this stuff in one place.

I really liked those roses. Can we have them back? The flys keep giving me the urge to get the hoover out.

Alumni

Funnily enough on my comp at home, I see the original layout and on the comp at work I see the roses.
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5
    See my Manson Collection here:https://www.instagram.com/the_manson_collection/