Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Heart Beats

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

As I was revising the page. I immediatly forgot what I had intended to incorporate into my previous post. We are taught, well, from the perspective of a theist, that the mind body and spirit are all one entity. We were born imperfect, and the only way to become a whole is to find the second half of the equation that equals you.

The Chart above plays an interesting, and integral role, even if it is astrological. For example...

"The second divorcing couple are Marilyn Manson and Dita Von Teese, whose separation has come about for the following reason according to Dita: "I wasn't supportive of his partying or his relationship with another girl. As much as I loved him I wasn't going to be part of that". The other is girl is said to be Evan Rachel Wood. Here again we encounter a relationship founded upon the progressed Venus (cell D6) natal Sun (cell E3) opposition, and while the same signs are involved (Aries and Libra), this time we have a progressed Venus in Aries (not its most conventionally favorable place) and natal Sun in Libra. The opposition achieves exactness around mid 2002 (we don't have a time of birth for Dita, so this may be out by a few months). It is followed - tag style - by a second Sun Venus opposition (pSun in cell D3 and nVenus in cell E6) which peters out in September 2007. Manson has, it would appear, moved on to another relationship, which is described by Evan Rachel Wood as "healthy and loving", and here's why. They share a natal Sun (B3) natal Venus (E6) trine (it's just wide of the two degree mark here, but again there is no time of birth for Wood, so it may be slightly closer). This is one of those relationship aspects that just keeps popping up again and again. So much so that I have to concur with those who think it really is a Cinderella aspect. In this case a small fly in the ointment may be Wood's progressing Venus (C6) which until 2010 will be applying in square aspect to Manson's natal Sun (B3). This means some star-crossed situations for a couple of years. Perhaps they'll be kept apart by work commitments or maybe, just maybe, her parents won't approve, but that's just the nature of Venus Sun squares."

www.positiveastrology.com/blog.asp
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

From the recent high-resolution released Joseph Cultice shoots, I noticed a recurring idiosyncrasy during Mechanical Animals. Compare how in both Cultice's shot, and the Rolling Stone golden suit shoot, "The hole is where the heart is":-

In both cases, the area behind Manson can be seen through a hole in his chest.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

4. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit kleiner352's Youtube Channel

Also let's not forget the heartbeat at the end of Cryptorchid and beginning of Antichrist Superstar (title track), both of which have drums that are obviously made to sound like a heart beating.
    Also his painting "Someone Should Put Hearts Over Her Eyes".
    Kleiner352 liked this post

EvilDead, in all of his glory:

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Lightbulb Hidden booklet reference in EMDM.

Noticed it by chance today, on the lyric page for "They Said That Hell's Not Hot", on the left-hand side you can just about see a medical graph with the name Warner, Brian and the date 07/16/1997 and the time 06:01:46 PM recorded at St. Vincent hospital and medical center.

Can anyone divulge as to why this is in here? I haven't read his autobiography for a while but wasn't this the night he nearly overdosed on cocaine and where Missy or whoever came to get him?
    - real life awaits us -

Thank you to whoever moved me into this thread, have learnt even more stuff!
    - real life awaits us -

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by kk_15 View Post
    Noticed it by chance today, on the lyric page for "They Said That Hell's Not Hot", on the left-hand side you can just about see a medical graph with the name Warner, Brian and the date 07/16/1997 and the time 06:01:46 PM recorded at St. Vincent hospital and medical center.

Can anyone divulge as to why this is in here? I haven't read his autobiography for a while but wasn't this the night he nearly overdosed on cocaine and where Missy or whoever came to get him?
    No, that was during the recording of Antichrist Superstar.

On 6 p.m. that day he would have been getting ready to take the stage in Columbus, OH...so it was probably his paperwork from having FINALLY gotten stitched after the show immediately before that in East Rutherford, NJ on the 15th, which he discussed in the Tour Diary section at the end of The Long Hard Road Out of Hell:

"I ended up slashing myself pretty badly, and paramedics won't stitch you on the spot for insurance reasons. They wanted me to go to the hospital, but I stayed backstage and got drunk with Pantera."

Haha...fuck, yeah.

\m/
    Last edited by Hazekiah; 05-18-2014 at 02:47 AM.

11. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

great thread

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

If you listen closely to the 'Hidden' Verse in EAT ME, DRINK ME, you can hear "Two Hearts Is Equal". or Two Hearts Are Equal.

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

can you figure out what else is said during that interlude?

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Casto View Post
    can you figure out what else is said during that interlude?
    I can try, it is quite hard to, since the verse is chopped up. And he is whispering it. But yes. Sometimes you hear more with speakers than headphones.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.