Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Lobby & Chat Room

I would really like it if there was the ability to trigger a sound for when someone posts, often I will say hi and nobody will be around so I do something else but leave it in the background, come back an hour later and someone has tried to chat and I've just blanked them.
    Please visit the site I write for: http://gamekudos.com/

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

I've just been looking online, but I don't think they have made that option available yet. I couldn't see any answer for it in their updates thread on vbulletin.

Or perhaps for the tab in my browser to pop up with (New Message) or something.
    Please visit the site I write for: http://gamekudos.com/

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Default New Chat Room - Cannot Access

All I get is a blank display box. I can't even log in.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

No log in is needed, you can just pick a username. Make sure you have flash installed and are using a decent browser.

I tried to access the chatroom last night but after several attempts, I gave up. I didn't know that it was webcams being used in particular and since I don't have a webcam, I thought to have a conversation with people but no one was there. Could anyone please inform me if the chatrooms are always going to be with webcams every saturday or will there be events where we can chat to each other without the webcam video chat? I might need to buy myself a webcam but I hope they're not too expensive, I could search for them around PC World.
    Last edited by adamchabbi6; 08-07-2011 at 12:00 AM.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Adam it was what you were chatting in earlier, web cams are optional, there were users without cams chatting with us as we mostly typed into the chat box anyway.

Shangs - sounds like you might not have flash installed, updated your flash players and see if that helps.

I didnt know how to view others webcams, or see who else was online, I could only see SD. I had my cam set up, and not sure if anyone else cold see me. Was about 4 am by then though

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

If people have cams on then they should show up just above the chat window.

I had the link to go to the chatroom, which was sent to me by e-mail and the link was on S.D.'s facebook profile as well. I seriously had no idea how to find others online, I think ramm91 was there briefly and then I was the only one there who was online and I decided to give up.