Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: MarilynManson.com Updated with New Entrance Video

Default MarilynManson.com Updated with New Entrance Video

The new entrance video to http://www.marilynmanson.com is fucking chic.

http://www.marilynmanson.com/video.swf

Doesn't have to destroy Kelly like he did in RTTEOTW because he's destroying Evan in this one.

I like this....

I didn't see this posted anywhere and I didn't think it was appropriate to put in social networking sites thread either. Forgive me if this is unwanted.
    A Wicked Epicenter / / I Want To Dream

I like this also. :)

And I'm excited to see the website updated, I'm looking forward to what's coming next.

Alumni

This is fantastic - and very exciting to see the dawn of the new era.
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5
    See my Manson Collection here:
    https://www.instagram.com/the_manson_collection/

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

This is fucking awesome. Thank you for the notification Sixx., the news on the site has been updated with your name credited.
    And indeed, that looks an awful lot like Evan Rachel Wood to me. I fucking knew it. I needn't explain, but what a "grand delusion". This video did actually make me say "WOW", so well done Marilyn Manson, this is very exciting, it's been a long time since something so hands-on has been added to MM.com, and what a perfect time for it. Fucking bring it on I say, 2010 needs Marilyn Motherfucking Manson in music like it needs a dick in the ass.

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

FUCK FUCK FUCK. Is all I have to say. Awesomeness.

"my name is hp lovecraft" < did anyone else think of hearing that in the slow tempo voice. lol I love the early morning telesales for the knives. I'm loving where this is going.
    Last edited by S.Hal0mega.B; 04-20-2010 at 05:27 AM.

"Our less well-developed physical senses, vis-a-vis our limited perception of the electromagnetic spectrum, aka reality - would be responsible for our reliance on reality and all that we define by it."
    'Joelle'

Original AIDS provider.

The video is fucking awesome and gets me very excited about what is to come. I'm wondering if there's a malfunction with it though, I'm seeing the video up until the voice over says "$9.95" and then it freezes on one frame, and I can't get to any menu or other areas of the site. Is it doing this for everyone else?

Also, it's hard to tell in with the video jumping all over the place but in some of those shots of his face, has he lost the eyebrows again? I couldn't see a mohawk :p
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

Empircal, it did the same thing for me. I retract my assumption of hp lovecraft as said above... but im hearing some rocknroll in the background... perhaps just a cd playing or new work? It would good for someone to record this video, then compare that rock in the background to whatever comes out next from the band... the conclusion of which is obvious - it adds to our sometimes 'overactive imaginations' as actually having some merit :)

"Our less well-developed physical senses, vis-a-vis our limited perception of the electromagnetic spectrum, aka reality - would be responsible for our reliance on reality and all that we define by it."
    'Joelle'

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

Thankfully someone uploaded it to Youtube. My work's firewall blocks MM.com

Exciting news, thanks for posting this!

Quote Originally Posted by The Empirical Guy View Post
    I'm wondering if there's a malfunction with it though, I'm seeing the video up until the voice over says "$9.95" and then it freezes on one frame, and I can't get to any menu or other areas of the site. Is it doing this for everyone else?
    Yeah, same here.
    I hope they'll update the rest of the site soon as well. :)

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

FUCKING WOW!
    I love it, probably one of the best pieces of work to ever to appear on the official website. I was wondering if there would be an update today... 20/4.