Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 13 of 345 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: New Manson Pictures Candid/Public Etc.

^^I see. I did look up some of her self-portraits, and I agree, no real resemblance, but there's something about the paparazzi photos of them going to dinner, I still feels there's a resemblance in those shots. Perhaps it was the lighting, the make-up, or the downward angle of her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakob Synn View Post
    If I was getting photoed before eating I would be okay with it, but I would think Manson knows what he's doing to get enough press to not intrude on his meal. I mean he is going to a resuaraunt highly popilated with paparazzi. The man knows what he is doing.
    Yeah. Manson's not at the level of fame where they're waiting outside his front door, so - with the exception of airports - everywhere he's encountering paparazzi it's because he's chosen to go to go to a place that he knows they'll be. There must be hundreds of other restaurants in town where there aren't photographers waiting outside.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by ShelfLife View Post
    I did look up some of her self-portraits, and I agree, no real resemblance.
    Other comparisons aside, I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out who Lindsay does remind me of, and I figured it out this afternoon; Anna Karina (specifically if you have seen Vivre Sa Vie):-

I am sure Manson is familiar with Godard's muse, and both are beautiful women, without question. I would also recommend Usich's photography for those who have not sampled it: BORN FROM THE DIRT
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    Other comparisons aside, I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out who Lindsay does remind me of, and I figured it out this afternoon; Anna Karina (specifically if you have seen Vivre Sa Vie):-

I am sure Manson is familiar with Godard's muse, and both are beautiful women, without question. I would also recommend Usich's photography for those who have not sampled it: BORN FROM THE DIRT
    Kewl photos ! This was on another blog site.

"I've seen that Lindsay Usich chick b4 in I.D. mag when she did a spread with Terry Richardson fashion photog and Olivier Zahm the editor of Purple Diary Magazine. There's a kinky foot shot and that's her in one of the fotos to the right of Olivier with her arm up in the air. She's hot!"
    http://www.purple-diary.com/post/430...photo-by-terry

Manson and Ashley at LAX last night:

More: link

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

Who's Ashley?

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Well she is pushing luggage around, maybe she replaced Steve as his personal assist :P

Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Well she is pushing luggage around, maybe she replaced Steve as his personal assist :P
    I guess Steve needs to fuck someone else now.
    I use words sharp as a sword

Quote Originally Posted by Dronepool View Post
    Who's Ashley?
    That's what I asked myself too. :D

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Dronepool View Post
    Who's Ashley?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ich_Bin_Du View Post
    That's what I asked myself too. :D
    Ashley Walters has been mentioned by Manson a number of times now, mostly as photographer for some of his recent pictures. THIS news story has some of the ones she took in it, from last month.
    I don't think it's worth speculating too much, but as suggested, she may be with Manson in an assistant capacity, they might be dating or something, or even working together on a project, I have no idea.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m