Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 339 of 348 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 3480

Thread: New Manson Pictures · Candid/Public Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    New York, Manhattan, September 19th
    https://pp.userapi.com/c841029/v8410...FF2LHMnNac.jpg
    He looks badass!

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

The contact lense is back!

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

Chillin' Killin'

8. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

I sure hope that writing is only on a sticker/shrinkwrap. That would make the art look considerably worse.

It looks like it's on a flap in the packaging to me.

I'd actually kind of dig the placement/font if HUD were a throwback album to early 80s metal. The font particularly reminds me of nothing so much as that from Black Sabbath's 1983 record Born Again. HUD isn't that album, but I'd like to hear it from Manson sometime.

To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Quick View Post
    It is him, he just posted on Instagram saying that are more pics in it! https://www.instagram.com/p/BZTP1vllFQ3/

Anyways, anyone who lives in the UK and want to grab a physical copy for me (I pay the shipping costs), I'd be forever greateful. It sucks that it's not available for online purchase.
    I'm going to try and pick up a couple of copies later. Looks like postage should be £4.75 (or £3.75 for the super slow economy option which says "up to 58 days for delivery")!

Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

as i already said i hate this cover so much.even BV cover is better.but with his name and album title with that beautiful typo,it's much better.But if they put that just onsticker/shrinkwrap i'm gonna be super pissed of !
    Chillin' Killin'

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    as i already said i hate this cover so much.even BV cover is better.but with his name and album title with that beautiful typo,it's much better.But if they put that just onsticker/shrinkwrap i'm gonna be super pissed of !
    You're joking right? That text could not possibly be places in a worse spot. I think both fonts there are pretty bad looking to begin with, but I suppose that's just taste. But the text placement is laughably bad. It's places in the middle of the image first of all. Secondly, it's black text with will over half the test on a black background. I can only assume that the text was placed there by the label so people would know what it is, because I can't imagine there is a graphic designer in the world who could design something so amateur looking. It's like one of those parody album arts people make in MS Paint lol. There are plenty of album covers that break design rules purposely with great effect, but this is clearly just somebody who doesn't understand how design works at all. That's why I can only assume that the person who designed the cover was in no way responsible for that text, because the cover clearly shows an understanding at the very least.

Some correct placements for the text would be something like white font along the bottom against the black of Manson's jacket, in the whitespace on the top-left corner, or lined up under the double cross.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Where does this come from???