Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 55 of 348 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Thread: New Manson Pictures Candid/Public Etc.

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Pal, you rock my world.It' readable.

Thanks a million.

Madame X Thylacinus cynocephalus's Avatar

Thanks,great interview

strange, deranged

I couldn't help but notice, when I was at his show last Tuesday in Des Moines, that he looks like he's put on a few pounds. Haha.

Anyone else seem to think so? Like, normally I wouldn't have even cared but dayum boi.
    photographer, drug fiend.
    facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen Saltines View Post
    I couldn't help but notice, when I was at his show last Tuesday in Des Moines, that he looks like he's put on a few pounds. Haha.

Anyone else seem to think so? Like, normally I wouldn't have even cared but dayum boi.
    He looks better than he did in 2009. But yeah, he's definitely packed on quite a few pounds. Most everyone has noticed.

Yeah. He just needs to find that happy place between heroin thin and mucho munchies.

strange, deranged

Quote Originally Posted by Atom View Post
    He looks better than he did in 2009. But yeah, he's definitely packed on quite a few pounds. Most everyone has noticed.
    Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    Yeah. He just needs to find that happy place between heroin thin and mucho munchies.
    Haha, okay. Just making sure I wasn't crazy!
    photographer, drug fiend.
    facebook

Haha, okay. Just making sure I wasn't crazy!
    I don't think living a healthy lifestyle has been high on his list, but now that he's in his forties, he should give it some serious consideration. Lindsay looks to be in really good shape so maybe she can give him the figurative kick in the butt he needs.

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Lindsay looks to be in really good shape so maybe she can give him the figurative kick in the butt he needs.
    She knows that if she gave him that kick in the butt, she will be kicked out and sacked as a girl friend.Manson learnt his lesson and he won't let a woman denominate his life again like Dita or Evan.

Lindsay Lohan giving anyone advice on how to look good is a bad idea. She's 25 and looks 50, for god's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisky And Speed View Post
    She knows that if she gave him that kick in the butt, she will be kicked out and sacked as a girl friend.Manson learnt his lesson and he won't let a woman denominate his life again like Dita or Evan.
    I wasn't suggesting she dominate his life; only that she introduce a healthier lifestyle (for his sake.) I don't think he would be adverse to that at all.
    Last edited by AssetReign; 05-13-2012 at 06:11 PM.