Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 6 of 345 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: New Manson Pictures Candid/Public Etc.

I don't know what it is about them that enrages me, but I am filled with an urge to destroy every time I see them. I always hated that song too....

I'm too lazy to post these individually but here's the link:

http://celebnook.proboards.com/index...al&thread=3858

You know, I kinda miss that 'Funny Manson Pics' thread.

Yeah, I'm too lazy to make one of those too.
    Last edited by Christina; 05-30-2010 at 01:06 PM.

They're Evan's glasses, people. They're just glasses. RELAX.

Relax, were just making comments about them...no big deal.

Follow ieoshua On Twitter Follow ieoshua on Tumblr Visit ieoshua's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    I don't know what it is about them that enrages me, but I am filled with an urge to destroy every time I see them. I always hated that song too....
    I second that and I bet the pictures of the new Manson album will be pics of his boring face again like the Facebook one.

Does anyone know what Evan was wearing out in public prior Manson? Because I have a feeling it wasn't a parade of black on black + heart-shaped glasses day in, day out. Does Manson lay out her outfit for her each morning or something?

Quote Originally Posted by ShelfLife View Post
    Does anyone know what Evan was wearing out in public prior Manson? Because I have a feeling it wasn't a parade of black on black + heart-shaped glasses day in, day out. Does Manson lay out her outfit for her each morning or something?
    One year before they met:

I rest my case. :/

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Christina View Post
    I'm too lazy to post these individually but here's the link:

http://celebnook.proboards.com/index...al&thread=3858
    Everyone looks like they're having a good time here, and it's great for Nick he was part of the proceedings, plus meeting Guy Pearce is pretty cool, he's been in some of my favourite films (The Proposition, L.A. Confidential, Priscilla... etc).

Quote Originally Posted by ieoshua View Post
    I second that and I bet the pictures of the new Manson album will be pics of his boring face again like the Facebook one.
    If Manson's face doesn't suit someone for an album cover I'm not sure how everything after Portrait Of An American Family sits with them. At any rate, I didn't think the new images from Facebook were particularly boring, and we've only seen about three of them, the Perou set, and they're attractive enough. If people are patient and don't just assume everything will not be to their taste, we might be treated to a slew of Manson images and suchlike as the new record becomes more apparent, not a year afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by ShelfLife View Post
    That's one day where she has a black shirt and jeans on, I don't really see what's to get annoyed about. Besides, sometimes it's nice to reflect the image of a partner in your own dress, everyone whinged about Manson being more "classically" attired when he was with Dita Von Teese, saying she was telling him what to wear and all this sort of nonsense, I never understood that, and vice-versa.
    Also, Evan Rachel Wood receives a lot of online/media coverage outside of her relationship, and there are countless studio, candid, and on-set images of her wearing outfits and combinations not remotely like the one described, I expect we just see the ones with Heart-Shaped Glasses more because they're most likely to be noted on a Marilyn Manson website.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    That's one day where she has a black shirt and jeans on, I don't really see what's to get annoyed about. Besides, sometimes it's nice to reflect the image of a partner in your own dress, everyone whinged about Manson being more "classically" attired when he was with Dita Von Teese, saying she was telling him what to wear and all this sort of nonsense, I never understood that, and vice-versa.
    Also, Evan Rachel Wood receives a lot of online/media coverage outside of her relationship, and there are countless studio, candid, and on-set images of her wearing outfits and combinations not remotely like the one described, I expect we just see the ones with Heart-Shaped Glasses more because they're most likely to be noted on a Marilyn Manson website.
    Naturally, but I have been browsing pictures of her lately, and I've noticed that in every casual public appearance, she has worn almost consistently black+heart-shaped glasses any time she's out. The glasses are a cute joke, but this joke has worn thin.

And sure, it's nice to wear clothes that match your partners' occasionally, but I don't buy this endless parade of cute black outfits. Quite frankly, they're boring. Evan is one hell of a gutsy girl, blessed with incredible good looks and a killer fashion-sense, yet all we see is a matching set of His-and-Hers low-key goth. And whilst my opinion is going to do absolutely nothing to influence what either of them wear, I'm going to stand up and say, "Shelfie does not approve."