Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 348 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: New Manson Pictures Candid/Public Etc.

So, mohawk is back? I loved that hair style.

Oh my I'm quite shocked yet excited that he's changed his hairstyle again. Very eager to see what it looks like :)
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd59/Bevz91/AA4.jpg

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

No offense, but are all of these recent threads actual news ? I understand that people have a desire to break new Manson related updates, but these really belong in MM Chat. Ginger @ a club, Phantasmagoria trailer, (Though I can understand why at the time it was placed here),...this thread...et al. Just like where the Chris @ a club thread was placed. ;)

As for the pictures. They're nice. They're the same ole Manson and Evan at an airport snap shots, but...eh. Fuggetaboutit
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Well, a moderator can always move it if it's a problem. Sorry.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by thousand_kisses View Post
    No, there was nothing meant by it. I was just looking at all of the new threads in this section and wondering why they were posted here. Thanks for the new pics though, it was a good find.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by thousand_kisses View Post
    It is not a problem, and there is no need to apologise.

My personal opinion is that a topic with something "new" in it, is by definition "News". I might not personally be fond of paparazzi hounding people at airports or wherever else they prey, but it happens. Fans like to see their favourite artists going about their business, it's one of those "with the territory" things.
    At the same time, as Shangri-LIE has suggested, this is not creative news, so it's not as important as album or painting updates, but they are all news, and should be approached as such. It's nice that generally we're all mature enough not to go batshit over some pictures of a person stepping out the back of a car, and discussion is minimal and to the point with those sort of things.

With all that in mind, what I propose is that I give the topic a more "overall" title, and although I don't think it needs to be sticky, if similar pictures arise and are deemed discussion worthy, if members don't mind digging this thread out and posting them all in one place, that would be much appreciated. Search for keywords "Candid" and "Public" in the topic title field, and you should reach this.
    In any case, if future threads are created with similar content, a member of staff can simply merge it here and keep everything in one place.

Thank you for the new pictures, I guess Manson wasn't pissing about when he said he had a mohican...
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

cant we just get an "official" paparazzi thread to post all of these?

thanks for sharing and starting a new thread for these.
    awesome pics, and i would of hated to of missed them if you had just added them to some other old worn out thread i dont bother checking on again and again.

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    It is not a problem, and there is no need to apologise.

My personal opinion is that a topic with something "new" in it, is by definition "News". I might not personally be fond of paparazzi hounding people at airports or wherever else they prey, but it happens. Fans like to see their favourite artists going about their business, it's one of those "with the territory" things.
    At the same time, as Shangri-LIE has suggested, this is not creative news, so it's not as important as album or painting updates, but they are all news, and should be approached as such. It's nice that generally we're all mature enough not to go batshit over some pictures of a person stepping out the back of a car, and discussion is minimal and to the point with those sort of things.

With all that in mind, what I propose is that I give the topic a more "overall" title, and although I don't think it needs to be sticky, if similar pictures arise and are deemed discussion worthy, if members don't mind digging this thread out and posting them all in one place, that would be much appreciated. Search for keywords "Candid" and "Public" in the topic title field, and you should reach this.
    In any case, if future threads are created with similar content, a member of staff can simply merge it here and keep everything in one place.

Thank you for the new pictures, I guess Manson wasn't pissing about when he said he had a mohican...

cool, thanks for the clarification :)

Follow ieoshua On Twitter Follow ieoshua on Tumblr Visit ieoshua's Instagram Channel

Interesting hair cut... I hope he takes the best from it and make a good photoshoot, specially a band set because we don't see one sience 2003. And yes, he should get a trainer and start eating less Mc Donal's XD