Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 371 of 371 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371
Results 3,701 to 3,707 of 3707

Thread: New Manson Pictures · Candid/Public Etc.

"sooo...i have been sorting through the archive of negs, contacts, polaroids, my director’s cut of some never-seen-by-anyone but yours truly @mrperou @marilynmanson#johnnydepp and @billyukich video AND all the digital files. Now @peter_and_paul are putting them together before #marilynmansonhopefully puts pen to paper. In the middle of all the boxes I was reminded that I used to shoot test polaroids before every set up I shot on film (between 1998 and 2004) I have about a hundred, 1 of 1 original #polaroids of #Manson and I’m planning to put one in each of 100 special collectors’ editions of THE book. Unlike prints, these are not reproducible. I also have a box of c-type photographic prints from various shoots and some very special black and white hand prints of Manson at home which we shot for Q magazine back in the day. One of each of these prints will be in another set of collectible editions of the book. Oooooooo #special OR maybe we’ll just hide a few randomly in copies that aren’t collectors’ editions: just to be kind?"

ohhhhh, perou, kindness kills <3
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

Chillin' Killin'

And just like that, it's 1998 again. :)

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Some amazing shots from that magazine shoot, it’s nice to see him do something different and yet still work with Marilyn Manson as a whole.

Love those shots, very glam style which always excites me when he returns to (and if the new album is as Diamond Dogs-esque as promised then this hopefully a sign of things to come).

The glasses in the first shot are amazing, I'm just hoping he actually grows his hair out like that because if memory serves it has been short in the photos with Taylor Swift that popped up recently, so I'm thinking they may be extensions, either way it's still a great look, and it's been a while since there has been a whole new style.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

He looks so confident, and attractive in those photographs. Manson is at his strongest when he loves himself and hates everyone else.

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...