Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 381 of 381 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381
Results 3,801 to 3,802 of 3802

Thread: New Manson Pictures Candid/Public Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    I'm old and decrepit, so I've been around since the late '90s BBS days. The answer is yes.

We're not in a Triptych fever-pitch these days though, and (well, up until recently) I've got a life to live. Whenever M drops a record it's fine, I'm there.
    I had a sneaking suspicion the answer was yes.

You would think that on top of wanting a new album, they'd also want it to be somewhat successful, with the usual level of photoshoots, music videos, interviews etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Homeostasis View Post
    Too true. There's more to life than getting worked up about/waiting for an album Manson never even confirmed would be coming this year. 4 years between albums isn't an unprecedented stretch (2003-2007), especially since the band only finished touring HUD in August 2019.

People could make the most of this "self isolation" BS to do something productive, like help me improve Heaven Upside Down's Wikipedia article by adding some decent-quality, fan-taken live performance images from the Heaven Upside Down Tour or the two Twins of Evil tours. That article is devoid of any illustrative content, so if any of you took a decent quality image of Manson and/or the band performing live, and don't mind that image being uploaded by me onto Wikipedia under a 4.0 Creative Commons License, then please respond with a link to that image. The 200,000-or-so people who'd read the HUD article on Wikipedia this year will thank you. ;)
    It's really just a habit of mine to check back here daily. I have it bookmarked on my phones homepage so I tap it and I'm here. It's also my homepage lol. Apart from that, I'm don't bother waiting and wasting time trying to figure out whether or not his IG hashtags mean anything or not....

Also, I have a good amount of pics and videos from the HUD tour and even TOE, so I could help. Should I send them to you or should I put them up myself?