Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 376 of 376 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376
Results 3,751 to 3,754 of 3754

Thread: New Manson Pictures Candid/Public Etc.

So he finally found a piece of clothing to hide his chin for him ,i so wish he would stop caring about that ,imo he looks really good for a guy his age

Agreed. Although he does look 10x better without that chin, He still looks great, especially for being 51! Love the new cut, and the outfit is pure Class. Lindsay looks gorgeous as well.

Can we get an announcement now?!?!?

double chin is a really gross thing.if i got that i will cut it with scissors lol.he definitely looks better without it.and yes the haircut,boots...everything is amazing here.
    Chillin' Killin'

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    double chin is a really gross thing.if i got that i will cut it with scissors lol.he definitely looks better without it.and yes the haircut,boots...everything is amazing here.
    Same lol. He really should go back to the days of 2014 of dieting and exercise, he looked in really good shape then.