Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Manson Interviewed By Greek Television At Hell Etc.

Default Manson Interviewed By Greek Television At Hell Etc.

He looks much better with that hair than he did at the airport. And I don't know that I've seen Manson and Evan actually... speak together, sort of. He hair looks very pretty, also. He sounds pretty lucid, too. That's good. Maybe things are looking up in the land of MM.

O_o

^ Woah, that's awesome, thanks a lot for posting! Wish he would have had the chance to talk about his paintings in greater detail but it was a nice interview anyway.
    He looks classy and I love the hairstyle. After that mohawk-comment on MySpace I was a little skeptical (even though he had a similar heairstyle before) but now I think it looks great and it suits him very well.
    It's always interesting to listen to him talking about his working methods, creativity and everything like that. Hope we'll hear a little more about this exhibition and the newer paitings.
    Also nice to hear that he and Evan painted together. She's looking absolutely gorgeous...but that's nothing new. ;)

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Thank you for this news, the interview was fun, and I always enjoy the exhibitions. He and Evan look incredibly close and supportive of one another.

It's nice to see an interview take place where the interviewer is genuinely happy to speak with Manson, and where the atmosphere allows Manson to speak his mind on a personal level. I also hope from seeing this that other media arising from Hell Etc. allows us a closer look at the paintings with the artist, it's always difficult to get an accurate perception of scale when they're scans or front-facing photographs.
    And he lives in Billy Zane's attic! How many people can say that in their lifetime? Come to think of it, there's probably more outrageous events than that from Manson's life that a lot of people can't say they've ever done or will do, but still, Billy Zane's attic!

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

Haha. I made a news!

^_^

Great interview.

Dumbest haircut thus far.
    A Wicked Epicenter / / I Want To Dream

^I sorta like the haircut...
    well... anyway... i thought it was an awesome interview, like the atmosphere too
    I love the way she crosses her legs haha... looks really cute here ^.^
    Thanks for the news :]

Thanks for posting. I think he looked and sounded sharp right there.. definitely diggin' the pseudo-hawk, cool look.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Thanks for posting. Excellent interview, manson looks and sounds great, the new paintings are fantastic as well.

Q is for fucking Queen Alexandra's Avatar

Thanks for the interview! I enjoyed watching it and I loved what Evan said about Manson constantly creating something. It's really good to hear that he's so creative now. Creative blocks are terrible :<

Quote Originally Posted by S.D.
    It's nice to see an interview take place where the interviewer is genuinely happy to speak with Manson, and where the atmosphere allows Manson to speak his mind on a personal level.
    I've noticed that too. Sadly, seeing an interviewer just so happy and cheerful as he was is extremely rare in Manson's case.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles
    i thought it was an awesome interview, like the atmosphere too
    Yeah, the atmosphere seemed very pleasant! I'm glad that everything's going smoothly so far, and hopefully will.

Awesome! we got mowhak people, and Evan looks hoooot as fuck, great to see him (them) happy =)

EDIT: I HAVE to see Manson pics on the beach hahaha, good that it relaxes him.. it also relaxes me too.
    Last edited by ieoshua; 04-28-2010 at 04:16 PM.