Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Tool A Perfect Circle Puscifer

Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

Default Tool A Perfect Circle Puscifer

Why not a thread such as this?

Keep talk about all things MJK here: Puscifer, Tool and A Perfect Circle.

I'll begin with some new Tool and APC news!

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/17386/112763
    I use words sharp as a sword

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Well fuck me. Awesome news. Hopefully we get a new song or two at my show.
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

Aside from Puscifer, I love anything this genius does.

I love MJK. I discovered A perfect circle first, when I read that Twiggy joined them. :)
    Well I still don't have all of the stuff, because I don't have enough money, but well...
    And great news!

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

EVERYBODY needs to start spelling Puscifer like this "Pussy-Fur". It's funnier and more fun to say.

"I'm going to see "Pussy-fur!"

See?

Q is for fucking Queen Alexandra's Avatar

How could there not be a MJK thread until now? I love Tool, APC and Puscifer and I can't tell which the most. (Haha, Dan, that's awesome!) And thanks Nick for the link, I'm so excited now :)

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

So should I make a Danny Carey/Adam Jones/Justin Chancellor/Billy Howerdel thread? MJK isn't the only reason any of these bands are as good as they are :P I might have to rename this thread or make specific threads for each band.

That said, glad to hear about new APC and Tool but glad it's not in any rushed state. I'm kind of hoping a new Ashes Divide drops and then we have new APC after. It was mentioned that APC might not put out any more traditional albums, so it'll be interesting to see if the releases go the more solo route like Puscifer.

Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    So should I make a Danny Carey/Adam Jones/Justin Chancellor/Billy Howerdel thread? MJK isn't the only reason any of these bands are as good as they are :P I might have to rename this thread or make specific threads for each band.

That said, glad to hear about new APC and Tool but glad it's not in any rushed state. I'm kind of hoping a new Ashes Divide drops and then we have new APC after. It was mentioned that APC might not put out any more traditional albums, so it'll be interesting to see if the releases go the more solo route like Puscifer.
    Yeahhh :p

I don't know, MJK seems the main gravitated focus of the bands, hence the thread name, anywho...

I remember Billy and Maynard saying not too long ago that any new APC work that gets done will be in conventional singles rather than an album but who knows, we'll see.
    I use words sharp as a sword

TOOL Frontman's 'Blood Into Wine' Documentary: DVD Bonus Features Revealed - June 18, 2010

"Blood Into Wine", the award-winning documentary that Filmcritic.com dubbed a "rock 'n' roll version of 'Sideways'" and the Village Voice said was one of the "most intriguing documentaries we've seen in a while," will be loaded with bonus features when it arrives in stores on Sept. 7.

The DVD extras include extended interviews with TOOL/A PERFECT CIRCLE/PUSCIFER front man Maynard James Keenan and vineyard partner Eric Glomski, PUSCIFER concert footage and deleted scenes featuring Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim ("Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!" ).

"Blood Into Wine" focuses on Keenan and Glomski's struggle to create a high-quality wine region in the harsh terrain of Northern Arizona while facing a number of obstacles including the state legislature, the wine establishment and curious wildlife. The film co-stars Milla Jovovich, Patton Oswalt, Bob Odenkirk, Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim.

Produced and directed by Ryan Page and Christopher Pomerenke, the team behind the critically-acclaimed documentaries "Moog" and "The Heart Is A Drum Machine" as well as the upcoming feature film "Queens of Country" (starring Lizzy Caplan and Ron Livingston), "Blood Into Wine" has screened in over seventy-five cities since its Feb. 19 theatrical release and will continue to screen throughout the summer (dates below).

Keenan previously announced that a "Blood Into Wine" soundtrack will be released simultaneously via Puscifer Entertainment.

Screenings:

AZ - Prescott - Aug. 7 - Prescott Film Festival
    CT - New Haven - June 18 to 24 - Criterion Cinemas
    FL - Jacksonville - June 20 - 5 Points Theatre
    HI - Maui - June 18 - Maui Film Festival
    ID - Boise - July 11 - The Flicks
    IL - Chicago - June 29 - The Vic Theatre
    MO - Columbia - June 20 - Ragtag Cinema
    MO - Springfield - June 18 to 24 - Moxie Theater
    NE - Lincoln - Aug. 6 to 12 - Mary Riepma Ross Media Arts Center
    NY - Corning - July 13 - Corning Palace Theater
    OH - Columbus - June 19 & 20 - Studio 35