Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Tool A Perfect Circle Puscifer

mjkeenan

Mastering PUSCIFER Blood Into Wine soundtrack. Available Sept 7th. Gonna add 2 tracks to C is 4... and do 12" vinyl for release same day.

Yes Yes Yes Yes fucking Yes!
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

^ Cannot wait!!!
    I use words sharp as a sword

     

  
      

Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by MixMastahTee View Post
    sounds good.

Saw Tool for the first time ever on Monday. We were in line at 1pm and good thing, the place was packed. We were going to try and get to the front of the floor, but we were tired and didn't want to deal with all that plus we wanted to see the visuals. We were on the lowest balcony in the front row center which was pretty cool. There were people walking around the whole time but once Tool started and everyone stood up, it was cool. We smoked a joint during the opener because I knew we'd enjoy the show stoned and we certainly did.

Think for yourself, question authority.

The place went crazy. Third Eye was fucking great. Maynard's screams just give you chills and when everyone else in the crowd is screaming along the vibe is indescribable. Maynard didn't talk much. I'm pretty sure after Jambi he said "Despite out best efforts to fuck it up, I think it's going to be all right." and then after Vicarious he said "See, it all went okay." God damn, it went better than okay. "Okay we got a pop quiz. Pop quiz. Show of hands, how many of you are younger than 21? Most of you were sperm when this song was written." *Intolerance starts* After Danny's solo in Lateralus, he said "Okay, my turn." and then just banged around on the keyboard and shrugged his shoulders. He's such an asshole, hilarious though. For the final laugh of the show, "How many of you have heard this one? It's the one about the priest, rabbi, and preacher on a sinking ship." *Aenema starts* Fuck yeah. Aenema was fucking amazing, he really seemed to be putting a bit of effort into it. He seemed pretty into it the whole show. Awesome.

After the show everyone was trying to get out at once and they had the sidewalk blocked off with a little gate and they were only letting people out of a tiny little exit. The crowd wasn't having that though, we all busted out while the venue workers were trying to shove us back in lol. We went for a little walk around San Francisco, it was the first time we'd ever been. After smoking a joint with a homeless dude in the park (he smoked us out lol) we decided to walk back down by the theater. We saw the tour buses and decided to investigate. There were a bunch of people there so we decided to walk over. After dealing with a couple back alley crackheads and talking with the other fans for a bit someone yells out "Is that Justin?" It was, he walked up and talked to people and signed a bunch of autographs. I shook his hand and got a dollar bill (it was all we had) signed by him.
         

  
      

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Very cool, the first tool show is always a memorable one. And it's rad you got to see this current setlist, because it has a bit more to offer than the 10K Day shows.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Q is for fucking Queen Alexandra's Avatar

Sounds like you had a great time! That quiz made me chuckle so much. I absolutely love it when singers interact with the crowd because it gives an impression that they're enjoying the moment. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

And I'd surely give a lot to attend a Tool concert one day...

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Another short story that I'm too lazy to type so I'm pasting from IMs.

T.J. says (5:57 PM):
    *So there were these assholes making out right in front of us
    T.J. says (5:58 PM):
    *I told them to move that shit somewhere else, Tool was about to start
    T.J. says (5:58 PM):
    *The guy was like "I was gonna comment on your Puscifer shirt, but fuck you after that comment."
    T.J. says (5:59 PM):
    *And they leave, like whatever
    Nick Sixx. says (5:59 PM):
    *haha
    *A few minutes later he walks back up with a smug ass grin on his face and shows me his camera with a picture of his girlfriend and Maynard back stage.
    *I was like...
    *Fuck you buddy

Fucking asshole, I wanted to throw that shit out in the crowd.
         

  
      

Double post, sorry.

From aperfectcircle.com, under News.

"2010-07-16 Stuff
    ...is happening."

     

  
      

From Puscifer twitter:

"Finished up the wwwbloodintowine.com Puscifer soundtrack art. "Sound Into Blood Into Wine." Includes Alt versions of The Humbling River."
    can't wait!