Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Die Antwoord.

Follow me Down To Hell Mi-CroMartie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeEyedGod View Post
    whoa, these guys still exist? Thought they vanished to the next level along with Lady Gaga.
    They even invaded Wall Street!!!

What is the next level?
    i loved you at your darkest

I just gave these guys a listen, I thought they sounded horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Mi-CroMartie View Post
    They even invaded Wall Street!!!

Oh God...Shangri, get in here...do you see this?

#occupywallstreetwillneverbetakenseriously

http://vimeo.com/31741727

Really liked this interview.. Die Antwoord are not homophobic guys and their DJ is totally gay... My respect for them always have.

They even released their new song on zefshop.com for FREE NO PAYMENT CHARGES... Seriously. that's HUUUGE PLUS on them... Music for free with no payments. Thanks alot, Yolandi and Ninja.

http://www.crackintheroad.com/music/...th-interscope/

Amen to that.. But still, to be honest, you're like the Vanilla Ice and Aqua love child hybrids to me... Cool article. Hehe.

Their music video is creepiest when DJ HI-TEK in a mutated retarded TMNT style mask starts rapping, "DJ HI TEK FUCK YOU IN DA ASS!" I really enjoyed those scorpions and maggots crawling up Ninja's mouth and his chest... No rappers can ever match that offensive stuff in their rap vids.. Let alone having a gay DJ who'll fuck you in the ass, bitch..

http://vimeo.com/31730747

Haha, that fuck you in the da ass quote was also from Mike Tyson Hahahaha. Who knew?

I'LL FUCK YOU TILL YOU LOVE ME FAGGOT!!!

EDIT: WHOA!! Dave Navarro of Jane's Addiction has a twitter and he's promoting Die Antwoord video?!? He knows them too!! Cool..
    Last edited by Mi-CroMartie; 11-07-2011 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mi-CroMartie View Post
    EDIT: WHOA!! Dave Navarro of Jane's Addiction has a twitter and he's promoting Die Antwoord video?!? He knows them too!! Cool..
    :( Dave, I always thought you were cool.

except that video is a complete rip-off of Tyler the Creator's video for Yonkers...

^ Ha, I saw that video, Yonkers homage yes, but the ending and the scenes were completely different... It didn't feature butterflies coming out of the mouth and Ninja didn't barf the whole bugs up like Tyler, the video didn't end Die Antwoord using a tightrope and a chair to commit suicide... Nice reference anyway.. It's a rip off but they really made it more INTERESTING: Yolandi in a chipmunk Pikachu suit in random scenes, shirtless African guys giving you the psycho retarded face on camera and more African guys with AK-47 giving the fuck you finger..

Dave Navarro isn't the only one who's aware of this retarded duo's existence..

Jack Black from Halloween party last year.. Hahha.

Jack-ass star, Bam Mergara even played the Ninja song in his party:

And Linkin Park too! I saw this youtube concert of them OPENING for LP in Germany somewhere and when they finished the songs, the crowd flipped the fuck fingers on them and BOOED loudly. They left the stage pissed off. They were laughing and dead throughout their set.. And they even chanted LINKIN PARK to come to the stage now..

Found it:

Sure, their music may be horrible to some, but I gotta admire their attitude and uber retardation that you just can't avoid to just pure LOLZ of their weird lyrics of circumcision, fags, man-raping, etc... I'd rather waste my whole minutes of music listening to these guys than any stupid mainstream rap of America or Grammy rapper artists that has gone totally soft and censored for everyone else. Plus, Yolandi is still hot... You can call her the Nikki Minaj wannabe rip off but you don't get to see any other rapper chick wearing a Pikachu and Chipmunk Disney jumpsuit. Eh?

<3333 Yolandi. :)

EDIT: I will hate and probably lose interest on Die Antwoord if their albums after the 2nd one have gone soft and they stopped cursing and they'll sound clean-cut like everyone else as they stated in their split from Interscope Records. BUT if that happens and Yolandi gets a little bit of a solo album and she does all the rapping even if a few cursing words, I'm ALL EARS. :P
    Last edited by Mi-CroMartie; 11-09-2011 at 04:58 PM.

I downloaded $O$ the other day for another try. Still not any good to me. The beats however are wonderful. Yolandi still has a god awful. If she did like Oscar the Grouch considers and scrams, I think Ninja and DJ Hi-Tek would be better off. He raps well.

SOS had originally 16 songs and more but that's not much better either.. My least fave tracks: "I don't Need you," Super Evil and Dagga Puff.

Yolandi and Ninja had a baby too.. Sixteen was the baby's name. :P Haha. I found this old photo BEFORE Die Antwoord existed: This is an old photoshoot btw. They were aka Max Normal TV. Another rap duo name.

Yes, that's a REAL baby they're holding. THEIR own. Awww.