Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Die Antwoord.

Follow me Down To Hell Mi-CroMartie's Avatar

Default Die Antwoord.

Yep, I'm officially in love with this group. And my new crush: YO-YO-LANDI VISSER! Are there any other foreign hip hop acts that are similar to this you know, hip hop groups that have females in them?

Bah, anyway, Die Antwoord means The Answer. The Answer to The Black Eyed Peas shit and Fergie? I wish they should make more vids and release more NEW music.

I don't like hip hop zef rap but this one's an exception. DRIVE DRIVE DRRRR DRRR DRR RIVE FAST FUCK OFF!!

And did you know Yolandi has pet rats too? You should see the interview:

Who's the alien midget in the Ninja video? He mentions him as DJ HI-TEK. Is he for real? I read somewhere that the alien midget in the Ninja video died? :(

I officially declare this song as the perfect car music and Road Rage anthem:

NICE ASS btw. :p

Also did you notice the balls swinging inside his Pink Floyd shorts? And I noticed Yolandi's wearing a WWE Batista shirt.. Must be a fan? Does he also listen to Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon cos that's what his shorts look like. Notice the album cover in his crotch. lol.

And this Ninja song just beats the shit out of Black Eyed Peas Fergie and the rest of the stupid U.S.A. RNB RAP SHIT. P DIDDY AND COMPANY should take notes. Although Eminem can have a rap battle with Ninja here!

And as for Rich Bitch song, this one just made Fergie sound like total crap PG friendly RNB shit. GO YO-YO-LANDI!

She's the answer to Fergie.

Die Antwoord >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black Eyed Peas/Fergie.

Wow you really went out of your way to bitch about the Peas eh? I personally think the Black Eyed Peas and Fergie are just fine. Fergie is awful when solo, but great at collabs and can actually sing. But yeah...to each their own I guess.

...a..god..amongst..insects...

in your dreams

I couldn't care less about The Black Eyed Piss, but Die Antwoord is next-level shit, they're somehow awesome in a weird way.

WAT POMP!

Cause it breaks my heart that we live this way

Quote Originally Posted by secretsquirrely View Post
    Wow you really went out of your way to bitch about the Peas eh? I personally think the Black Eyed Peas and Fergie are just fine. Fergie is awful when solo, but great at collabs and can actually sing. But yeah...to each their own I guess.
    Ok. But Black Eyed Peas are all rapping about humps and lumps and drunk in the trunk. Die Antwoord raps about Ninjas, life being full of shit, taking over the interweb, masturbation in Beat Boy songs, and rebelliousness on South African urban shit. That's how RAP should be instead of preaching Where's The Love shit?

Enigma: GO NINJA GOOO!!! And they should tour with Eminem. Who knows maybe Eminem can get a few tips on how to go back to his roots of being Marshall Mathers era of The Way I Am mentality...

Hey Enigma, care to make a sig and avatar request? Make a Yo-landi Visser avatar sig please. Thanks. :P

I'd totally pay to see an Eminem-Die Antwoord combo. I'd shit in my pants I think. It's kind of strange because their music (talking about Ninja and company) is not something you'd call good, but it's addictive. Plus they look like totally crazies, and I laughed so hard when Ninja says "and if you hate it... it's because you're not on my level". Priceless.

Cause it breaks my heart that we live this way

Yeah and did you notice that he mentioned that NONE of them esp. the girl doesn't change their underpants at all and they say their underwear starts to smell very FUNKY? Hahahahaa. I used to do that to my briefs before but not anymore. :p

LOL. I also noticed that when she flashed her ass with those boyshorts, it looked similar to the ones she was wearing on the beach one of the photos. With the matching light blue bikinis. It looked familiar.

Sorry, Mi-CroMartie but I can't really find anything good or lasting about this group and the girl's vocals stink.
    Last edited by spaceSuicide; 06-20-2010 at 08:20 AM.
    i loved you at your darkest

.... LOL. :P No offense. ;)

Wow, this is such BS.
    The Marilyn Manson Wiki is not wikipedia.