Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Lady Gaga V2.0

^Click the text.

I can't see it happening, cool as it would probably be. Gaga said she didn't want to do any more collabs for a while, although Bowie would certainly be the exception.

Third album? Have I majorly missed out on something, or are they counting The Fame Monster as a second album instead of just the first album with a bonus disc?

Follow me Down To Hell Mi-CroMartie's Avatar

Can you imagine Lady Gaga touring with indie rock stuff like Semi Precious Weapons?

And I'm thinking her stagedive was very Courtney Love-ish in the Live Through This era. :P

Loooove her drumming too!!!

I'd fucking grab her ass and tits and won't let go if she crowd surf on me!!!

This video, I'd have to say, I wanna take EVERYTHING back I said about her blocking me on twitter. :p
    Last edited by Mi-CroMartie; 08-12-2010 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPogo View Post
    Third album? Have I majorly missed out on something, or are they counting The Fame Monster as a second album instead of just the first album with a bonus disc?
    People look at it different ways. Since it was eight completely new songs and in many countries sold as a separate CD entirely, I think of it as its own album, which Gaga seems to as well, although it is made to sort of accompany The Fame.

Oh right... I've only ever seen it as a two disc thing.

I think I remember seeing elsewhere you were from the UK? We've only had it as a two disc version over here, but elsewhere a one disc version is available, which I believe was decided on when The Fame Monster started to take a sort of life of its own.
    Officially, though, I think it is counted as the same album, sales are counted together and so on, and speaking of which:

Even Moar Gaga.

Alumni

Videos and images from the Staples Center show in LA: (I have not had a chance to look at the quality of the vids sound as at work, but the Huff had them so just got the links)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...2.html#s125797

Attachment 208
    Attachment 209
    Attachment 210
    Attachment 211
    Attachment 212
    Attachment 213

Last edited by Emma; 08-13-2010 at 03:40 AM.
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5

Meet Shannon Gaga, the world's biggest Lady Gaga fan.

Boy George on Lady Gaga's Vanity Fair interview where she revealed that she "mostly does cocaine" but only "occassionally"

The former Culture Club singer, who has battled drug addiction himself, vented his feelings on t'internet over her revelation in Vanity Fair. Writing for papermag.com he said: "If Lady Gaga were about to be exposed as a drug user I would understand her recent confession to Vanity Fair that she is an 'occasional' coke sniffer. "But why offer up this information on a whim? Could it be that her use of coke is not so 'occasional'?" He added: "As a recovering addict who knows how dangerous 'occasional' use is, I can think of no reason for Gaga to reveal this to her young audience. "My mum had the best take on this 'she's reached the stage where she feels untouchable, you all get there - you did, son.' I can't argue with that! One has to wonder how much of a grip Gaga has on things."