Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293

Thread: Lady Gaga V2.0

Follow me Down To Hell Mi-CroMartie's Avatar

I don't fucking care if you call conspiracy nonsense bullshit about how MK ULTRA mind control stuff works or not, but this is one scary video as fuck. She's almost like as if someone's plugging a chip inside her head to make her look like she wants to go to the van and she tried resisting by walking slowly like a sloth.

speed bump mannequin Golden Eel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mi-CroMartie View Post
    I don't fucking care if you call conspiracy nonsense bullshit about how MK ULTRA mind control stuff works or not, but this is one scary video as fuck.
    No it's not.

She's almost like as if someone's plugging a chip inside her head to make her look like she wants to go to the van and she tried resisting by walking slowly like a sloth.
    No she's not.

I'm not going to call "conspiracy nonsense bullshit" (??) but I am going to call you a fucking moron.

Maybe the first paragraph of Lady Gaga's Wikipedia page will help to fill you in on this mysterious and horrifying video from a year ago.

"Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta[a] (born March 28, 1986), known professionally as Lady Gaga, is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She is known for her unconventionality and provocative work as well as experimenting with new images."

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

Coming out of a long posting hiatus to say fucking lol.
    "I've always wondered who makes those minuscule ziploc bags. What sandwich is going to fit in one of those?" - Marilyn Manson