Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Twitter Thread Feed Added

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

Default Twitter Thread Feed Added

As more and more people are communicating via Twitter, I have added a little button at the top of threads that will allow you to automatically post links to any thread on your twitter account. This might be useful to help spread news once we get closer to the new album, or if you just want to share something out there.

The popup window will prompt you to login if you aren't already, but it should work pretty seamlessly. Let me know if you guys have any problems with it, or what you think about it.

Cheers.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

This is cool. Thanks for adding it.

I have a twitter but haven't been using it, I just applied a new design to mine (I hate the way you can't center align a BG image) and I'm looking at syncing it up with Facebook, so then I can just use twitter to put in a message and have it do my Facebook for me.
    So I think this twitter feature will come in handy in the future.