Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson In D'Hask's 'Tempat Ku' Music Video

Default Marilyn Manson In D'Hask's 'Tempat Ku' Music Video

D'Hask spreads wings - Being the first Bruneian band to be featured on MTV Asia and had a cameo appearance by Pamela Anderson in their music video should have dropped the jaws of many. However, this was just the beginning of bigger surprises that has yet to be unearthed!

To battle against hottest gigs in the region, D'hask is making another eloquent step in their journey towards becoming the best. Hence, collaborating with the finest from music industry is hoped to unlock-open countless doors of opportunities for the band.

In January, the band will spread their wings to Malaysia for the official release and publication of their debut single, "Kamu, Adalah Mimpi Buruk Ku". Although the actual promotion of the song has yet to begin, works on their second single "Tempat Ku" - a ballad produced by a well-known Malaysian producer, Ramli MS - has reached the final stage.

The filming of the music video for the ballad has just completed which features appearances by huge names from the entertainment scene: Marilyn Manson, Jojo and Bai Ling. Nevertheless, the official release date is still kept secret.

D'hask with Marilyn Manson, Bai Ling and Jojo at the production of their latest music video

making of (video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKLaKCN70y4
    more photos: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...id=93211205814 and http://ling-bai.blogspot.com/2010/12...ing-jo-jo.html

sources: http://hikayatapakuda.blogspot.com/2...ads-wings.html
    Last edited by VV_; 12-19-2010 at 11:13 AM.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Thanks for posting this info Mary Whore! That photo is cool and I hadn't yet seen it.

I look forward to seeing this music video, I hope what they shot of Manson is good and not just a 3 second flash of his face.

you're welcome, Bai Ling took some photographs, they're available here.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Thank you MaryWhore! I read about this on Babalon over the weekend, from Heather's post, but obviously we couldn't get a news story up on it. Anyway, site's all back now, I made a story when we were fixing shit yesterday. I read about the Swastika on the axe in one of the shots, and I've seen the pictures Manson added himself on Facebook as well. I noticed he seems to have a car license plate strapped to his shin in them. Kind of a cool Mad Max vibe to the whole thing. I don't get whinging about JoJo being in it either, does that sort of thing really bother people, she's just a pop singer?

Oh, and as I pointed out to Norsefire when we chatted yesterday, it's cool for Manson as Bai Ling was in LOST.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Follow Hexon.Arq On Twitter Add Hexon.Arq on Facebook Follow Hexon.Arq on Tumblr Visit Hexon.Arq's Youtube Channel Visit Hexon.Arq's Instagram Channel

So that's what those desert pics were. Alright...

Hmm, a ballad with machine gun-armed trucks and a'splosions. Looking forward to it.

Here's the aforementioned video with Pam Anderson, just to save you a click toward hearing them:

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

Interesting, thanks for the updated news. Good to know/see that picture. I'm *sure* making the album AND being involved in this made Manson's creative juices flowing even more.

Bai Ling was in LOST? wtf.

She is totally batshit crazy...every time I see her in anything I'm just like....*facepalm*

But this does look super cool!! Thanks for posting!!

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Bai Ling was in LOST? wtf.
    Yeah, it was just for one episode though, she's not one of the recurring characters. Now I think on it, she was Top Dollar's sister in The Crow as well, that's pretty cool.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

She didn't have a big role in lost though. Although I remember before it aired there was big hype because she was in it, but she wasn't a main character.

Edit, didn't see S.D.'s post.

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

Is Bai Ling well know? I never heard of her until this news broke out a few days ago.