Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ginger Fish has left Marilyn Manson.

Default Ginger Fish has left Marilyn Manson.

"I am regretful to inform the fans that I have decided to step down as a member of Marilyn Manson , and see where my life , and the knowledge of my availability cares to take me . I can't stand by to watch opportunities pass me by simply because the knowledge of my availability wasn't clearly expressed by me . I wish my brothers well , and I expect nothing but great things from them . Sincerely , Ginger Fish"

From Twitter / Facebook.

I'm shocked, and definitely sad. I loved Ginger behind the kit.

Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

I was about to make this thread myself.

sad news, sucks really. Not sure who'd fill his shoes correctly. Original/long lasting members are starting to dwindle. It's really just Manson now but it's his band anyways. Twiggy has rejoined but he still left for some time too.

I guess touring with Rob Zombie some must've been a fresh breath of air for him and sparked something.
    I use words sharp as a sword

Since fucking 1995. Damn.

Follow Hexon.Arq On Twitter Add Hexon.Arq on Facebook Follow Hexon.Arq on Tumblr Visit Hexon.Arq's Youtube Channel Visit Hexon.Arq's Instagram Channel

Well that was unexpected.

Josh Freese, where are you?!
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

I just really hope Twiggy and Chris stay in the band. This is definitely a blow to the band, whether or not someone from the band will ever admit it. Now, I'm curious about the new line-up for whatever tour is coming up. Also, I hope that we don't have Manson bashing Ginger for the next few years. I'm okay with the Pogo bashing, and all of the references to previous member's who've sued. The John 5 remarks always rubbed me the wrong way. I just hope Manson doesn't decide to burn this bridge, too. [I realize we don't really know either side to what's going on, just the outcome. But, I'm going to stay neutral in this whole thing, while hoping for a decent outcome.]

I just wonder if this means we're getting a new drummer or if Chris will make the move back to drums, and we're getting a new keyboard player. Maybe Fred will do keyboards, Chris does drums? In any case, it's definitely going to be interesting for the near future...

Quote Originally Posted by MixMastahTee View Post
    Josh Freese, where are you?!
    Oooh, gurl, don't get my hopes up.

I feel like I should be more shocked than I am.

MoonChild1929 last.fm twitter tumblr

Seems like a shitty reason to leave a band. Is it not possible to be in a band and and do other things outside of it?
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

Follow ieoshua On Twitter Follow ieoshua on Tumblr Visit ieoshua's Instagram Channel

It's definitevly a sucker punch in the stomach, I've always loved Ginger because he recorded my favs MM albums and did the best tours and also his good bandmate attitude. I am truly sad just as when Twiggy left the band and I KNEW something like this would happen, Ginger has been losing his drum skills, as he said it himself, is very unfair that he has to wait for Manson to commit with music and go to the recording studio and therefore touring. I'm happy for him because he will be able to experiment all the musical arenas he wants to and I'm hoping he stays at least with Rob Zombie (whose blog by the way said "a new zombie?" in the picture with Ginger).

I'm sure this decision involves more Manson's incapability to embrace seriously his musical carrer like the old times and random party-boy attitude than Ginger's deliberation, and I have to say that in certain way I'm holding a grudge against Manson for letting go great musicians from the band throughout the last years. Ginger Fish felt underused and disheartened, that's for sure, I believe he made the right choice.

Marilyn Manson now will not be the same without him.

ginger quit
    jody got married
    should of known we'd never go far.

it was the summer of '69!