Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Marilyn Manson's 'Ubermensch' To Be Exhibited At SCOPE NY, March 2-6, 2011

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Default Marilyn Manson's 'Ubermensch' To Be Exhibited At SCOPE NY, March 2-6, 2011

Marilyn Manson's painting Ubermensch will be exhibited at New York's SCOPE Art Show from March 2nd through March 6th 2011 in accordance with 101 Gallery Miami. Full exhibit plans can be found at SCOPE's site here: http://www.scope-art.com
    At present Ubermensch is the only painting to be featured in the exhibit. Enjoy the show for any New York natives able to attend! Thank you to NK of The Nachtkabarett via photographer Sean McGurn for this news.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I am not attempting to be random here. The first thing I thought, for some reason, was "Superman". That's all. I just thought of Superman.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Nice to see Manson's art included in that. I'm sure one of his pieces was in it a few years ago as well. I have an email flyer/ad somewhere.