Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Test: Alternative Navigation for non Flash [iPhone, iPad]

Alumni

Noticed one thing - the header created for iPhone/iPad etc does not appear on all areas of the site once you nsvigate from the forum
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5
    See my Manson Collection here:https://www.instagram.com/the_manson_collection/

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

yeah it's only on two or three pages right now, just wanted to make sure there were no errors before I updated the whole site.

Alumni

Cool thanks for clarifying - thought there was something wrong.
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5
    See my Manson Collection here:https://www.instagram.com/the_manson_collection/

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

I decided to put that test version onto the front page and the forum, since those two pages are probably the most used in the site I thought even if people didn't see this thread if they saw an error with those pages they would probably say something about it. No error's reported yet though, so I will probably do the whole site very soon.
    I will post again in here when it's updated.

totaly offtopic here but the flash navigation isn't working anymore on the latest version of firefox (4.0.1) I've tested it on several computers.
    Didn't know weither to make a complete new topic for it or just post it here.
    latest versions of chrome and IE work fine

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

that's strange, I have that and its working fine.

Just double checked it and again everything is fine for me. Can anyone else who uses this version of FF let me know if they're experiencing any problems?

Muddy Knees

Working for the most part for me on FF 4.0.1. The only thing that isn't working is any of the links in the top bar on the home page. To get to the forums, for example if not already directly bookmarked, I have to scroll down the front page on the left side and hit "Discussion Forums."

EDIT: If already in the forums, the top bar links work just fine.
    Last edited by Terrapin; 05-10-2011 at 08:07 AM.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

^ Well that's odd seeing as they run from the same file. On the home page is the flash version showing up or the HTML?. Because I'm testing a flash/html alternate, but I think the scripts for it are the exact same as the forums so it should work the same really.

Muddy Knees

The flash is working for sure. I'm not sure why the links don't do anything from there. It's literally only the homepage that creates this problem. The links are entirely unresponsive from there besides turning red when you scroll over them.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

I'm really not sure what is causing that... with the same file working fine elsewhere in the site. I've just cleared all my files and tested FF again and still don't get this issue. I will look into it.