Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you left or right? Why?

In sweden, we have parties that are in the middle. There are two larger alliances of parties though, I think, so all the parties of the winning alliance get a certain amount of power too depending on the votes. The only one that can't get into an alliance is Sverigedemokraterna because well... nobody likes Sverigedemokraterna. It's a miracle they even got a chance to be a small part of the power.
    "This country is for swedes, not all dem colored people coming here living on our social security system! GET OUT! ...OMG Y NOONE WANT US IN ALLIANCE??!??"

Swedish politics are boring though because we don't have people saying funny things like "women who get raped for real never get pregnant".

Quote Originally Posted by MaryYana View Post
    In sweden, we have parties that are in the middle. There are two larger alliances of parties though, I think, so all the parties of the winning alliance get a certain amount of power too depending on the votes. The only one that can't get into an alliance is Sverigedemokraterna because well... nobody likes Sverigedemokraterna. It's a miracle they even got a chance to be a small part of the power.
    "This country is for swedes, not all dem colored people coming here living on our social security system! GET OUT! ...OMG Y NOONE WANT US IN ALLIANCE??!??"

Swedish politics are boring though because we don't have people saying funny things like "women who get raped for real never get pregnant".
    I can agree with THe right wing view of Sweden bvecause I know where they are coming from in terms of Sweden only for ethnic Swedes.

Quote Originally Posted by filthytothecore View Post
    I can agree with THe right wing view of Sweden bvecause I know where they are coming from in terms of Sweden only for ethnic Swedes.
    I don't. But they are better than the right wing of america.

my country is better than your country! na na na boo boo!

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I am an iDon'tcarist anymore. I've grown apathetic to the charades and manipulative semantics of any political candidate. "I am rich. I have a lovely family. I have superior values. Look at my handsome children and purebred pets. Listen to my slogans, they're vague and mean nothing but to rile up venues full of uneducated pissants. I go to church. Vote for me."

I invest no interest in politics anymore and will continue to do what I want, say what I want, work where I want and live how I want whether it is against the law or not. YOLO *chuckle
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

I suppose a lot of my views would be considered liberal. I think we should focus our attention inward and take care of ourselves better, individually and as a whole. Take care of any debts, learn to live within our means, be more financially responsible. Americans for the most part seem bratty, irresponsible, and unhealthy and their culture seems really unsustainable and I find it morally sickening.

Things like marijuana should just be decriminalized, and gay marriage is okay too. I think tribes should be given more power over their lands and be given restitution already - or at least have the US gov't finally at least admit to or apologize for the misdeeds it has committed against tribal nations. It would also be nice if large corporations and the Fed stopped trying to encroach on tribal rights for profit.

Other than that I'm not too interested in politics. They're about as fascinating to me as baseball statistics.

^President Obama signed the Native American Apology Resolution into law in December, 2009.

*I am part Cherokee.

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeEyedGod View Post
    my country is better than your country! na na na boo boo!
    Your jokes get boring after a while. Just letting you know. Constructive criticism, you know ;)

^ Technically, that's not "constructive" criticism. Constructive would be offering an explanation and maybe an example.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryYana View Post
    Your jokes get boring after a while.
    but you were enjoying them at first?