Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Are you left or right? Why?

speed bump mannequin Golden Eel's Avatar

This thread is dumb and the guy who started it was probably 19 years old and didn't know shit - to such a degree that he thought "Are you left or right?" was a question that wasn't retarded.

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

I've always said since my early HS years that I was a Libertarian with meritocratic beliefs, except for last year whenever I impulsively pulled the fuck it alarm lever and wanted to see how a Kakistrocracy would work. Anyway, even though I've already commented in here, I really don't give a fuck considering that we don't actually have representatives and our system is in fact not a democracy. It's a business. So, more and more I am in the business of just sipping on a drink while eating some snacks and laughing at people who want to create change within the system even though elections are decided by/laws are passed by/policies are drawn up by corporations and our inept intelligence agencies who have a very extensive history of fabricating stories (lying). Yeah. So, I guess I lean more towards laughter now.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 12-16-2017 at 11:36 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Neither and not Center, I just want to be left alone by everyone as far as political matters.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by FilthyGod View Post
    Neither and not Center, I just want to be left alone by everyone as far as political matters.
    Peeped your code yo.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

LMAO.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.