Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat Thread 2.0

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Default Chat Thread 2.0

STAFF NOTE: This topic is to be used to request other users join you in the chat room. If there are any issues or enquiries about the chat room, please contact a staff member or use the Site Discussion forum. Any off-topic posts will be moved elsewhere. Thank you.

This weekend, Provider Module will be unavailing our new Chat Room section of Provider Module with an all-night party to run Saturday evening. Details will be provided in the coming days, and the link will be made public earlier in the day on Saturday. We are excited to bring some new features to the Provider Module community, and will be kicking the festivities off with a DJ set hosted by Provider Module staff that will carry music through out the night.

So, stay tuned for more details in the coming days and make sure to come join us Saturday night for an evening of music and debauchery.

That sounds fantastic! It must have taken a lot of setting up.

Alumni

Wow that's pretty cool.
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

My time online will probably be from around 8PM [GMT] through until about 3AM Saturday.

I need to work out a good correlation with what Cringeon is doing, but basically you'll all get the joy of me, on my webcam, playing music to you for several hours and chatting as well. If you've got a webcam and you want to get involved, it's a great new set up we've built, so whether it's a sunny afternoon stateside, a wintry morning in far-flung Europe, or the pissing rain outside my window now in England, get yourself some drinks, a big smile and come and party like a motherfucker in our new chatroom.
    Keep checking this thread for all the details and we'll have a shindig.

You'll also probably get to enjoy the spectacle of me stumbling around drunk after a few hours, insistently telling you every song I play is the best thing ever, and raving about how awesome Goatsnake are, so at best it'll be good for a laugh... ;)
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Original AIDS provider.

Fuck it, I'm playing a gig out of town that night. Catch you all when I get back.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Since we'll be spanning time zones - good chance that we'll have this shit run all night :D
    Get S.D. kicking things off, and then I'll bring it all home for the state-side users. And I will just say, every song will be the best song ever ;)

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

That all sounds cool. I'll try to be online. Seeing people get drunk and play music is always fun. Especially when you get to peer into their homes via the portal of a webcam. Seeing as I am making money now, I'll be getting a better connection, better cameras, and my guitar gear back. So, this is certainly the start of something beautiful. Just make sure that it doesn't turn into "chat roulette" where members are exposing their penises instead of just typing the word penis.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

If I can keep this laptop working, I'm fucking there. Sounds like it could be awesome.

I would love to be involved and it would be great to speak with a lot of the Provider Module users all online on a chat room. Although, I won't be able to stay till 3 a.m this saturday because I need to go to bed around 11ish, since I need to wake up very early on sunday morning and I need to arrive at Tufnell Park before 10 a.m for an Alternative bring and buy sale, where I'll be selling my items. It would be great if the chat room happens every saturday night though.

Q is for fucking Queen Alexandra's Avatar

Haha, this is a brilliant idea! I'll see if I'll be able to force my webcam to work but I'll be there for sure, with or without the webcam! :D

This is so exciting! :3