Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Analingus

Oh Favenris's note of why, please, let's continue with that. Because for me, the question is not so much would you/wouldn't you, but why you would in the first place.

It seems to me that a lot of males seem really enjoy giving oral sex to girls, and will fantasise about doing so. Whilst I myself am not opposed to giving oral, it's not something I actively fantasise over. So boys, do explain - what's the appeal?
    Last edited by ShelfLife; 09-01-2011 at 01:47 AM.

Alumni

Imust be pretty weird as a woman - or rather had better sexual experiences because I love giving as well as receiving.
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5

^Nah, I think I just like being spoiled in the bedroom. :P

That, or being tied up and flogged to within an inch of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Imust be pretty weird as a woman - or rather had better sexual experiences because I love giving as well as receiving.
    I must be weird too.
    :)
    Last edited by Dysmorphia; 04-21-2014 at 04:03 AM.

I've actually orgasmed while giving head before, clothes fully on, and nothing touching me down there. The power of the mind, eh? :D
    Cocksuckasaurus.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

To answer Shelflife: I've learned that the more you pre-fuck someone, then the fucking will be much hotter than just slipping a penis into a wet slot and driviling cold semen into an unhappy taco salad. There's nothing orgasmic about just sandwiching your duffle bag betwixt a womans deposit box and groaning like a retarded chimp for a few minutes as she stares blankley at a badly painted ceiling. Now, if you take the time, as an alpha god to prime the pinkery before sticking your super soaker into her slip n slide, then the climax will be nothing but dangerously similar to a stroke for both partners.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Original AIDS provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    I've actually orgasmed while giving head before
    I have been on the reverse of this situation, though I should point out to everyone it wasn't with Lucille.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    To answer Shelflife: I've learned that the more you pre-fuck someone, then the fucking will be much hotter than just slipping a penis into a wet slot and driviling cold semen into an unhappy taco salad. There's nothing orgasmic about just sandwiching your duffle bag betwixt a womans deposit box and groaning like a retarded chimp for a few minutes as she stares blankley at a badly painted ceiling. Now, if you take the time, as an alpha god to prime the pinkery before sticking your super soaker into her slip n slide, then the climax will be nothing but dangerously similar to a stroke for both partners.
    Such eloquence, such truth.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

Fucking isn't as intimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    This needs to be published somewhere in print. Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by The Empirical Guy View Post
    I have been on the reverse of this situation, though I should point out to everyone it wasn't with Lucille.
    Don't listen to him everyone, it's just what he wants you to think.
    Cocksuckasaurus.

Quote Originally Posted by CellarOwl View Post
    Fucking isn't as intimate.
    Wanna bet? Being face-to-face with someone, whether they're pounding into me or I'm riding them, watching the myriad of expressions they pull, and kissing them obsessively...yeah, I would happily spend all my waking hours fucking if I didn't have to worry about muscle cramps.

Oh, or all the other things that life involves, like eating or talking to family members.