Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Analingus

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

Pegging is hot.

Original AIDS provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Favenris View Post
    Well, since this thread turned into a discussion about sex in its various different forms, I can absolutely say that my favorite activity includes... the cuddling afterwards. :) Seriously. After far too much experimentation and compulsive-libido-chasing, I and my big cock feel uneasy being affectionate to somebody that we don't trust or have mild feelings for. Intimacy, my favorite thing about sex. </fag>
    If by "cuddling" you mean there bit just after you cum where you collapse on top of her and fall asleep... yeah man, I hear ya.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Not Kidding: Billie Joe Armstrong was kicked off of a flight for wearing his pants too low. Apperently he forgot to buckle his pants correctly after recieving analingus.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by Favenris View Post
    Christ, you girls are going to give me a heart attack... that is so fucking hot...
    lolololol
    Cocksuckasaurus.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Here is a how to properly fuck a butthole. It is ceremonial ass worship that doesn't involve prostration, queening stools, etc... So, we'll skip the acts of gluteus maximum dominance that are common in the bedroom these days.

What you will need is a tarp, a scold's bridle,finger traps, duct tape and a bed embedded with stinging nettles.

You will want to find an old springy bed, for starters. Implant nettles, thumbtacks, and saftey pins sticking up slightly through the mattress. Lie your partner down with their stomache spread eagle with their butt elevated. Duct tape your lover to the bed. Secure a scold's bridal to their face, and then place a tarp over them. Duct tape that in place as well. By this time the lucky recipient will be in just enough agony to still be capable of breathing but breathless enough that losing conciousness is a possibility. Cut a hole in the tarp that fits the circumference of the ass itself. Then, you'll need to take a dildo, dip it in hot massaging oil, and insert it into the asshole. After the muscles have relaxed, you will need a funnel that you will pour molten candle wax through into the anus itself. This will create a barrier and prevent unexpected defecation during the sex itself. After the preperations have been set in place, proceed to lick around the anus, and ever so delicately interchanging between the anus and the labia. I'll leave it at that for now.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Original AIDS provider.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

I love Provider Module because a thread about eating ass is currently the most popular. Also, post more sex stuff ladies, it is cool.

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    I love Provider Module because a thread about eating ass is currently the most popular. Also, post more sex stuff ladies, it is cool.
    What the hell is wrong with British people... the correct phrase is "TITS OR GTFO!"

So, tits:

Eating ass is such a fucking, vulgar term.

Original AIDS provider.

This thread is now about Scarlett Johansson.