Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Analingus

Quote Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
    So are you both saying it turns you on to bury your face in someone's butt? Or is it the thought of arousing your partner what turns you on?

Here is another question for anyone who says yes to licking the pooper:- What motivates you? Is it the sole act of it or idea of it leading to further anal adventures?

Also, this thread needs a bit more ass.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/ad9145056...szijo1_500.jpg
    Both.
    When i'm REALLY in love with someone, I'm very dedicated and devoted to please my partner in the best ways I can.
    Her pleasure is my pleasure. And her pleasure always comes first (I'm more than a giver, rather than a "selfish" asshole).
    I always like to start with some foot foreplay (massage, licking/tickling/playing with her toes and soles) and move my way up.
    Whatever she's into, I always try to make her happy.
    If she's into butt play, i'm more than willing to fulfill all her fantasies and desires. If not, I can live with that (anal play is definitely not something very mandatory for me).
    But whatever. The only partner that I had was very much into butt play and enjoyed have her poop hole licked and tickled, as well as having some toys showed up there. So much that each time she came so hard, and sometimes even 3 times in a row.
    But she was definitely not very down to have her nice polished and clean feet massaged/licked/kissed (unfortunately), for some strange reason.
    I wonder why some girls/women don't like foot play and foot fetishes in general. It's just so weird to me.
    If it's ok for some girls/women to have their butts fucked/licked and get down very VERY dirty (watersports, deep-throat/gagging and all that), why for some their feet are considered complete tabu? I wonder.
    It's not that I asked for some extreme dirty feet playing/licking (i'm not into that). But, hell.
    Playing with some nice, polished and very clean feet shouldn't be a problem at all.
    I, for one, cannot resist at the sight of these beauties

Some girls DO really have some pretty sexy feet.
    "Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves." -Bill Hicks

I'm part of The Hierophant old guard, and I am so happy this thread still exists. I've missed this place.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I hope I'm in the right thread, but:

You know you need to lay off the opioids when you don't shit for four days and when you finally do you feel like you've been buttfucked by a big black guy named Mandingo!

Too much?