Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Born Villain' · OUT NOW!

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by A Better Messiah View Post
    PSYCHIC!!!
    THE MENTALIST

Comedian Jim Norton tweeted: "LOVING Born Villain, the new @MarilynManson album."
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Imail724 View Post
    Comedian Jim Norton tweeted: "LOVING Born Villain, the new @MarilynManson album."
    Cool
    Jim Norton? I haven't seen of him in years now! I really loved him on Lucky Louie! Saw his stand-up once and he's a real raunchy fucker! ;D

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Born Villain didn't enter the UK top 10 in the end, it was at No. 7 in the mid week chart, but slipped back to No. 14 for the official chart announcement tonight. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/albums

It did get to No.1 in the UK Rock Chart though. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/rockalbums

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    It did get to No.1 in the UK Rock Chart though. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/rockalbums
    It's also interesting that "Lest we forget" is No.17 in the Rock chart (raising 10 places up) ;)

I see from Last.fm (which must track at least 95% of the music I listen to) that I've already listened to this almost twice as many times as Eat Me, Drink Me. Says an awful lot about my respective opinions of the two!

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I also noticed that the cover of You're So Vain has entered the Top 40 UK Rock Singles Chart at No. 27 http://www.officialcharts.com/rock-a...singles-chart/

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

It's very good for a lyric video.

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Marilyn is a shit singer . He destroyed metal . better stay at his home and write songs for kids . What the fu*k is No reflection . It looks like dance genre sings .
    Sorry to say that, But you English made me laugh, it's quite weak.Nothing wrong with English being a second language for any of us, but you must work on it to attain a better level.Instead of writing laughable and incoherent posts go and study more.Manson destroyed metal, my Gosh, if this is the case you may listen to slayer or Metallica and you will feel that metal is still alright.

When I was downtown earlier today I wanted to go buy it, but well the fact that it had a paper cover turned me off. Those things always get destroyed so easily and I wanted to be sure that there isn't a better version... Google wasn't much helpful, so eh yeah:
    Is it just that my local Free Record Shop sucks or that all Born Villian albums are produced to be in a cheap paper cover?
    "Doing interviews is just as important as writing a song. A lot of people just don't take things like that as seriously, but in the end it has to be." - Marilyn Manson, Metal Edge, July 1999.
    What happened, Manson?

Foreverteatime.deviantart.com