Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson to play Soundwave Festival in Australia. (& Possible Side Shows)

Wooo hooo! I am so there for the Sydney sideshow! I love the Enmore too, it's one of my favourite venues. :D

Follow Celiny-O On Twitter Add Celiny-O on Facebook Follow Celiny-O on Tumblr

Coming up to Sydney! Yay! Many thanks to The Empirical Guy for generously offering free accommodation.
    "I've always wondered who makes those minuscule ziploc bags. What sandwich is going to fit in one of those?" - Marilyn Manson

Hoping to come up to Sydney to catch the sidewave. Then Melb's festival 2 days after. Awww yeah!

Does anyone know if there's any way to get tickets for the Sydney venue if its already sold out on the Soundwave website?

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I really don't know, if it's sold out then I guess that's it.
    I expect you might find tickets through other websites like ebay, but I wouldn't really advise that incase you get done over/ripped off.

Maybe some of our Australian members who are attending Soundwaves will be able to give you more advice.

Original AIDS provider.

Yeah, AFAIK the Soundwave festival is sold out in Sydney. They announced it over their Facebook, and I know they've cancelled and re-allocated tickets sold through scalpers so I wouldn't risk that.

There's still tickets for the sideshow at the Enmore though.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

Add S.Hal0mega.B on Facebook Visit S.Hal0mega.B's Youtube Channel

i will be at the first show, ever - in brisbane :) the private-ish non-soundwave one... :D

"Our less well-developed physical senses, vis-a-vis our limited perception of the electromagnetic spectrum, aka reality - would be responsible for our reliance on reality and all that we define by it."
    'Joelle'

I got tickets on eBay from a reputable seller.

I've checked these tickets, and they seem legit. More to the point, they're from a registered, 100% positive seller on the site. Paid $250.00 a pop though :(
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Original AIDS provider.

Fuuuuck man, you got ripped off hard. If you wanna go that bad, then sure, just saying it's a hundred bucks more than I paid for mine. It's still a good deal if there's lots of bands you want to see though, I guess, otherwise the show at the Enmore would've been a better bet I think.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

Follow Celiny-O On Twitter Add Celiny-O on Facebook Follow Celiny-O on Tumblr

The tickets being sold on eBay for inflated prices can easily be tracked down and cancelled. Be careful!
    "I've always wondered who makes those minuscule ziploc bags. What sandwich is going to fit in one of those?" - Marilyn Manson