Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: [002]: Feb 25 2012 - Soundwave Festival - RNA Showgrounds - Brisbane, Australia

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchMuffinz View Post
    Does anyone know if the podium was used for ACSS or was it just Manson walking around again?
    good question.I hope that he used it this time, other wise it would be boring if he didn't use any stage props.

Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

I'm sure he didn't use it.
    I use words sharp as a sword

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

*The podium is in Sydney.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

How do you two know these things? Could you put the source, please?

Twiggy Ramirez is fucking amazing! And Manson being tired at the end is normal, tour is beginning and so is the body Great atmosphere

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    How do you two know these things? Could you put the source, please?
    I don't really know anything, but it makes sense logistically. For Manson to do two smaller shows prior to Soundwave, it makes sense for him and the crew to exclude a lot of theatrics for the Sidewave shows but to use more props at Soundwave. It all depends on the venue to be honest. The podium will be used at one time nor another but probably not during Anti-Christ Superstar. I can even see them even possibly doing Hate Anthem and Angel with the Scabbed Wings...maybe even the Fight Song at Soundwave.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

This show was Soundwave Festival, I haven't seen any details online saying it wasn't used, but then I've not seen any details about Antichrist Superstar being played either. So I guess we will have to wait until someone who went says, or until a video pops up.

*Sidewave
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    This show was Soundwave Festival, I haven't seen any details online saying it wasn't used, but then I've not seen any details about Antichrist Superstar being played either. So I guess we will have to wait until someone who went says, or until a video pops up.
    The more annoying is that there were like over 30.000 people there, and no one seems to upload or say anything about it (at least not anything useful).

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    I don't really know anything, but it makes sense logistically. For Manson to do two smaller shows prior to Soundwave, it makes sense for him and the crew to exclude a lot of theatrics for the Sidewave shows but to use more props at Soundwave. It all depends on the venue to be honest. The podium will be used at one time nor another but probably not during Anti-Christ Superstar. I can even see them even possibly doing Hate Anthem and Angel with the Scabbed Wings...maybe even the Fight Song at Soundwave.
    He already played the first actual Soundwave show, the day after the Sidewave show. Thats why I asked if the podium was used since it was a bigger venue because of it being outdoors.