Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: [003]: Feb 26 2012 - Soundwave Festival - Olympic Park - Sydney, Australia

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

LMFAO @ 1.40 MM on his back with his legs in the air.

Seriously this sounds quite good to me even though the audio is a bit distorted. Thanks The Empirical Guy for uploading these!

Original AIDS provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    The Love Song
    Fark, do you want to trawl for anything Manson related a little quicker? You're linking to my own damn vid before I can copy the URL over here. Just chill and relax, I said I'd get it over here ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotJesus View Post
    I would have asked you the same question.

If you didn't hear the slurring, then you weren't listening. Possibly it had to do with that fact that the crowd knew the songs better than he, and could hit the notes better too. I'm sorry but I'm actually dumbfounded at how positive your review is.

Today was the one thing I was hoping to never see. Manson's quality has, quite infamously, been on a steep decline in recent years when it comes to performing. I, however, have had the pleasure of seeing him every time he's come to Australia since 2005, and, until today, it was all pretty much flawless.

Sure, I had fun. I moshed more than anyone else in the pits I can tell you that, but that's probably because the band was fantastic. Mister Marilyn Manson was not.

What I saw today wasn't the Marilyn Manson I listen to every single day, nor the man I've drawn such inspiration and confidence from since I first picked up GAOG in 2003. This person was a flabby, pathetic, moaning alcoholic mess of a human being with no discernible talent what-so-ever. An arrogant, self-obsessed tool who cared more about making a couple of dick jokes and playing dictator to his abused stage crew than he did hitting the notes and putting on a decent show.

Hell, he would just lie down when he got out of breath, writhe around while forgetting his lyrics and then get up to slur some more.

I am more than disappointed. I'm fucking devastated at seeing him the way he was.

I'm not asking for him to perform like he did in 1997, I'm asking to see him perform like he has an ounce of respect left for himself and his so called 'art' nowadays.

I stand by what I said, as one of the most dedicated Marilyn Manson fans this country has ever seen.
    I wish I could be as positive as you were.
    Well, what can I say. People can watch the videos and judge for themselves, but you're the only person I've spoken to (apart from the mystery SMH review) who had anything bad to say. I also wonder what people thought Manson was all along, I really don't see that much of a difference through the years.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Love the 1996 video, I hope that stays in the set list, loved the messing around talking with Twiggy.

Original AIDS provider.

Yeah, I've always really liked that version of the song. Great to see it performed live. You can't hear it that well on the video, but I swear Manson sang it as per the printed lyrics "now it's your turn to see misanthropy"... doesn't he usually say "see what I hate about me"?
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    Love the 1996 video, I hope that stays in the set list, loved the messing around talking with Twiggy.
    Yeah, it was awesome! I think I prefer this spoken version than the original one. Don't get me wrong, I love the 'heavy' 1996 but this one with the spoken verses sounds mega

You're linking to my own damn vid before I can copy the URL over here
    hahaha! thank you very much, amazing videos!

Add Bullsik on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Quick View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I love the 'heavy' 1996 but this one with the spoken verses sounds mega
    It became a real anti-song now. Clever!

I just want to express my deep love for Twiggy Ramirez and welcome him back again. Did you see him going crazy again on DIsposable Teens at this show? WHat a great watch Manson is doing fine and Slipknot fans can lick my fucking ass after my dark smelly interior element decides to leave my body.

Marilyn always looked out of place during the daytime.I prefer him indoors or when he performs at night

Wow. That article scared me! These videos sound fantastic. I don't hear a bit of slurring.

Also. Twiggy fucking Ramirez