Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: [003]: Feb 26 2012 - Soundwave Festival - Olympic Park - Sydney, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    That's from 2007 Rape of the World tour.
    Sorry, I thought that was Fred Sablan in the background. My apologies.

He was amazing at Brisbane sideshow. We'll see how he is at Sydney sideshow. I don't think he gives a fuck about the festivals tbh which is a bad attitude to have but none the less I don't blame him. Half the crowd is full of douchbags and people who don't like your music. He probably can't see the value of trying to win them over.

Just want to emphasise his energy, look and sound was amazing at Eatons so don't panic yet.

Awesome video of The Beautiful People!!

=)

Forgot to mention, Antichrist Superstar is shorter 3 minute version. He ends it after second lot of "heys".

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHTMF View Post
    He was amazing at Brisbane sideshow. We'll see how he is at Sydney sideshow. I don't think he gives a fuck about the festivals tbh which is a bad attitude to have but none the less I don't blame him. Half the crowd is full of douchbags and people who don't like your music. He probably can't see the value of trying to win them over.

Just want to emphasise his energy, look and sound was amazing at Eatons so don't panic yet.
    This exactly. I thought it was a great show, Manson was in good form, gave an energetic and fun performance and I really enjoyed myself.
    One of the highlights for me was the ACSS as the opening, I never dreamt to ever see that song live, especially in an arena with people pumping their fists and shouting. I thought the band sounded great, impressed with Sutter and Fred, they fit in really well.
    The absence of a keyboardist really stood out to me, the stage seemed a bit bare and to me it really felt something was missing.

Not really sure what is with all the hatin' going on, but you can watch the videos from the show and decide for yourselves. I know I am keen to see them again on Wednesday at the Enmore.

Quote Originally Posted by The Empirical Guy View Post
    Yeah, I've always really liked that version of the song. Great to see it performed live. You can't hear it that well on the video, but I swear Manson sang it as per the printed lyrics "now it's your turn to see misanthropy"... doesn't he usually say "see what I hate about me"?
    Yeah, I heard that, too! I wonder if that's just how he does it now or if he switches it up. He DID kinda interrupt himself before he could sing it again, lol.

SO GLAD all you guys got to rock out for a bit and even share some clips and nice, full reports so promptly, too!

THANK YOU ALL.

:-*

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

''Nice throw, but you missed...''

In your face, maggot-head. Now you didn't watch your shitty band. Suck it.

Thanks for the videos. So much for horrible performances and slurring etc... Sounds good enough to me. Though Twiggy, crank up the distortion a bit!

I must admit I was slightly worried when I read the review that wasn't very positive but after watching some of the vids on here and reading fans comments I'm really excited about the Enmore tonight!! I've only seen MM in Arenas in England before so seeing him somewhere small is going to be amazing!! I hope the rest of the audience is a friendly bunch 'cos I'm going on my own