Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [005]: Mar 02 2012 - Soundwave Festival - Showgrounds - Melbourne, Australia

Tisssss odd isnt it?

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAMEGA View Post
    Tisssss odd isnt it?
    Yeah. No replies, no reviews, just a couple of pictures by basetendencies' twitter and that's all. Weird as hell.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Give it some more time and stuff will start to pop up, it does seem to be quiet though compared to the previous shows and how much stuff went online so fast.

Cool to hear that they played Hate Anthem, I wonder if that will stay in for the rest of Australia or if they will keep switching songs around.

--
    Photo of MM -

Click this link for hi res version.
    http://yfrog.com/z/g013twpj

Taken by: https://twitter.com/#!/SchweppsRocka

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Great pictures! Thank you!

Fred has such a raper face.

Original AIDS provider.

I know Celiny-O went, so we should get SOMETHING in the way of details when she's online, but give it a while. Remember there's a messed up amount of time difference.

Oh, and did Twiggy have that mask he's been wearing in Brisbane? If Sydney was it's first appearance, what's the bet he got it from Mister Stinky's costume shop he was photographed outside of?
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

Quote Originally Posted by The Empirical Guy View Post
    I know Celiny-O went, so we should get SOMETHING in the way of details when she's online, but give it a while. Remember there's a messed up amount of time difference.

Oh, and did Twiggy have that mask he's been wearing in Brisbane? If Sydney was it's first appearance, what's the bet he got it from Mister Stinky's costume shop he was photographed outside of?
    Yeah maybe he bought there, I heard he was wearing it while ACSS was being played, then he'd take it off. His make-up (and the rest of the band) looked great in these pictures!

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I think Sydney was the first appearance of the mask, never saw any photos of him wearing it before at the previous shows.

I'm going to come out of lurking and ask did Manson just demand a beer from the staff, only to give it to an audience member once they brought said beer?